Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 1:23:23 PM EDT
I always said this wouldnt be a left wing hit piece.  It wont be for the faint of heart.  

Here is a review

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134467,00.html
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]

......Baldwin, in particular, comes in for a lot of baiting, as he is often referred to facetiously as "the greatest actor in the world." Luckily, the real Alec has a sense of humor. Hopefully, Sarandon won't mind when she gets her head blown off.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Look like Matt and Trey have a winner on their hands, destined to totally piss off Hollyweird.  

If the fucktards decide to sue, protest, whatever... they will simply bring more publicity to the film.

South Park has been on FOREVER, still has a hard core following and stays topical.

The South Park movie did very well at the box office.

BASEketball is still one of my favorite films of all time.

I am a HUGE Gerry Anderson fan and have just about everything he's done on DVD (hell, have "Journey to the Far Side of the Sun on LaserDisc) and knew the very second that I saw the first image from "Team America" that it was a perfect capture of his style.

After reading the review, this is going to be a MUST SEE flim for me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]

The two puppets have a wild sex scene set, in the version I saw, to Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" — the love theme of Bruckheimer's "Armageddon" — in which full androgynous plastic nudity is unbound. But so are the lovemakers' positions. It's an astounding use of inanimate objects.

I am so there.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]
was SGTar15 a consultant?.... if not he should have been
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The two puppets have a wild sex scene set, in the version I saw, to Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" — the love theme of Bruckheimer's "Armageddon" — in which full androgynous plastic nudity is unbound. But so are the lovemakers' positions. It's an astounding use of inanimate objects.

I am so there.

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to see it. I was laughing reading the review.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Doooood,

I know what I'm seeing this weekend!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait!  This is going to rule!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Bush and Kerry aren't featured.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Sex? Puppets? CONTRAVERSY?!

I didn't know Clinton had his own movie...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top