Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 11:12:32 AM EDT
haganah.us/harchives/002850.html

United Nations captured on video transporting Qassam rockets
Oct. 1, 2004 20:42  | Updated Oct. 2, 2004 15:55:

On Friday, the IDF released video footage taken from an unmanned aircraft, or drone, flying over the Jebalya refugee camp. The blurred black-and-white video showed three men walking toward the U.N. vehicle, including one who carried an elongated object. The army said the object was a rocket.

The report was followed by yet more lies and denials from Peter Hansen, the head of the U.N. Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) who said
"This won't be the first time false allegations have been made against us. Everyone who has seen the footage has told me the object looks more like a folded-up stretcher than anything else. Especially since it was being carried with one hand. A Kassam rocket would be too heavy for a man to carry with one hand.

"Unless we are talking about Goliath, (he) could hardly carry a Kassam rocket as a light object in one hand," Hansen told The Associated Press.

Note that according to the IDF, a qassam rocket is two meters long and weighs 5.5KG (12.13lbs.).

Posted by aaron at October 02, 2004 01:06 PM

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Another reason to expel the UN to some remote shithole.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds to me like the IDF needs to light up a couple of U.N. trucks with Hellfires.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#4]
the UN sucks ass
this video better get on national news
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sounds to me like the IDF needs to light up a couple of U.N. trucks with Hellfires.

Works for me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not the biggest UN fan (I think they suck), but I saw the video... I guarantee you it's a stretcher or something. The guy just tosses it in the back.

Now if you want to shoot Hellfires at them because of that, go for it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm not the biggest UN fan (I think they suck), but I saw the video... I guarantee you it's a stretcher or something. The guy just tosses it in the back.

Now if you want to shoot Hellfires at them because of that, go for it.

Works for me light 'em up....

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the UN sucks ass
this video better get on national news

UN getting bad press in the American news!

That's a good one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top