Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 10:38:41 AM EDT
This guy was prior service Army Infantry and people gave him a hard time about going back to college and doing ROTC I asked him what he thought of the program.

He said he wasn't really use to the PC thing or training with females anyways he was calling cadence and he did the typical "so and so if you aint queer, call some cadence up here"

anyways he was so use to calling people out that way it just kinda was second nature, I guess he got a long chat about kinder gentler army.  Nowadays he probably would have to go to some class on sexual harrassment.

or maybe its getting tougher with the wars going on.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This guy was prior service Army Infantry and people gave him a hard time about going back to college and doing ROTC I asked him what he thought of the program.

He said he wasn't really use to the PC thing or training with females anyways he was calling cadence and he did the typical "so and so if you aint queer, call some cadence up here"

anyways he was so use to calling people out that way it just kinda was second nature, I guess he got a long chat about kinder gentler army.  Nowadays he probably would have to go to some class on sexual harrassment.

That is funny I probably would have done the same...

I think its bullshit that woman are offended by anything in the military I remember one smart young lady who said I knew what I was signing up for so I am not going to complain about boys being boys.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#2]
any good cadence has to be stopped around officers and females. i'd type some of my favorites, but i can already hear the whinning"one woman could never do all them/how whould you feel if those where YOUR burned babies/thats hateful/dont sterotype/ the whole religion isnt bad/you were an abused child" bullshit.
my mom likes them though.

but yeah, i guess if you have females and they take offense, it sucks. i mean afterall, its the God damn Army.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen female officers (real ones) pull aside platoons of cadets and chew out the platoon sergeant (a real one) in front of all of them for using off-color language in the cadence.  Not good.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
any good cadence has to be stopped around officers and females. i'd type some of my favorites, but i can already hear the whinning"one woman could never do all them/how whould you feel if those where YOUR burned babies/thats hateful/dont sterotype/ the whole religion isnt bad/you were an abused child" bullshit.
my mom likes them though.

but yeah, i guess if you have females and they take offense, it sucks. i mean afterall, its the God damn Army.

Hey watch the language!

just kidding I would love to here your cadence!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nowadays he probably would have to go to some class on sexual harrassment.

Probably. When I went through PLDC, everybody took turns leading the PT formation in the mornings.
Well, I had always been in line units, never around females except when we took gear to the Support
units for higher level repair, so I never gave it a thought as I led the platoon off, passing the chow
hall on our way to the main road. Some of my lyrics (sung with gusto by the females who were in my
platoon, btw) must have caused an aneurism in the messhall, as we only made abt 1/2 mile before
we were stopped by an Instructor, and I received a good ass-chewing about 'civility', 'feelings',
'respect for the ladies', etc, etc., ad naseum. Yeah, whatever......

...or maybe its getting tougher with the wars going on.

Doubtful. The bullets may be flying, but there'll always be a representative around of the group who
doesn't feel like their day is complete unless they've found something to be offended by, etc....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quantico OCS, I was calling cadence in a PT run(Just enlisted on the trails, no cands around), and I got my ass chewed for it.
Funny that often happens to me when I call my cadences.
excerp:
"Whent to the barricks where all you fuckers sleep
pulled out a sixteen and began to sweep
Yelling Left Right Left Right LEFT RIGHT KILL
Left Right, Left Right, the Wizard knows I will"

or a variation

"Whent to the Barricks with my M16
pulling the trigger listening to you fuckers scream"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh the good ole days. My have they gone to the way side.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Lined a hundred women up against the wall
Bet a hundred dollars I could fuck them all.
Fucked 98 till my face turned blue,
Then I backed off, jacked off and fucked the other two.

Cause I'm airborne!  
That one at Ranger school turned some heads.
That and the unedited 1492.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Don't you know we are fighting more sensitive wars nowadays?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Model T Ford and a tank full of gas
Mouth full of pussy and a hand full of ass

----- Heartbreak Ridge
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#11]
We used to run up the outer stairwell of the 8 story dorm tower carrying our M-1s.  Did it one time and pooped out on to the roof into a gaggle of topless sunbathers.  Don't know who was more surprised.

Eyes are red
teeth are green
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:06:26 PM EDT
[#12]
'swat you get for being CS/CSS...  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We used to run up the outer stairwell of the 8 story dorm tower carrying our M-1s.  Did it one time and pooped out on to the roof into a gaggle of topless sunbathers.  Don't know who was more surprised.

Eyes are red
teeth are green

That woulda surprised me

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Up on the Yukon where the twin rivers meet
Lived a one balled bastard named yukon pete

Will probably remember the rest of it in the middle of the night
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lined a hundred women up against the wall
Bet a hundred dollars I could fuck them all.
Fucked 98 till my face turned blue,
Then I backed off, jacked off and fucked the other two.

Cause I'm airborne!  
That one at Ranger school turned some heads.
That and the unedited 1492.

Anyone have a link to the unedited 1492....we never got the full version out of our cadre at Knox back in 90.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#16]

A female I was working for told a Captain leading cadence for a group of Captains at the advance course to watch his language. He turned to her and said F*** Y** as they ran passed.

In PT uniforms she looked like a nobody NCO that would never challenge a Captain.  Well, she was a Major and she was major pissed. By the end of the day he knew he would never get another promotion as his career was ruined. A friend that was in that formation asked me later what was up with my boss. He thought she was a real b**** about the whole incident. He said the guy was just clowning around.

All the NCOs that heard about it loved my boss for it.  They thought the Captain thought he would get away with it because he thought she was an NCO. I guess these student Captains had been pushing around the NCOs for awhile.

He should have know better than to mess with the shark lady.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Tagged due to the good stories.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Model T Ford and a tank full of gas
Mouth full of pussy and a hand full of ass

----- Heartbreak Ridge

No.  That's the way it's supposed to go, but the guy messed it up and said:

Model A Ford and a tank full a gas
handful a' pussy and a mouthful of ass

That was why the female officer just shook her head and laughed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top