Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 9:28:19 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=885220&mesg_id=885565&page=

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041005/ap_on_re_us/soldier_s_mother_dies_1

TUCSON, Ariz. - A 45-year-old woman collapsed and died days after learning her son had been killed in Iraq (news - web sites), and just hours after seeing his body. Results of an autopsy were not immediately released, but friends of Karen Unruh-Wahrer said she couldn't stop crying over losing her 25-year-old son, Army Spc. Robert Oliver Unruh, who was killed by enemy fire near Baghdad on Sept. 25.

I hope that dipshit AWOL squatter bucks up and makes an apology to the american people. He is responsible for destroying many more american lives than the terrorists did on 9/11.

We have got to get that criminal out of the White House!

Those bastards killed her the same as if they'd held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.
At least she's at peace now. RIP Karen.

Thank you, President Fuckhead. Send your girls over, asshole.

Is the chimp going to call that family and "share a few laughs" like he claimed to with another grieving family during the debate? Perhaps he can tell them he knows how hard it is because he watches the war on tv. Sick, sick bastard.

I hate "pResident* DEATH"....

I really hope this story amplifies in the corporate media.....I'm sure that is the only way our Fearless Leader will be informed about another incredibly sad detail of this tragedy that he has wrought on our nation.

In times of greater glory, greater causes, the loss of our young men's live would carry some nobility. Chasing a second-rate dictator around the world under the pretense of ridding the world of terrorism and WMD's is a waste of our brave and talented youth.

I resent the pall of death and destruction you've pulled down upon us. You tell us the world is safer. Prove it. You have a lot of proving to do but hopefully we kick your pitiful stupid sorry ass out of office and let an adult take over.

If America is a safer place, I personally challenge mR. Bush to walk a city block(any city) in the states by himself without security guards.

Our press, our politicians, our citizens all act as though we are the only lives that matter. "All are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights. Among these are LIFE..." Notice the Declaration doesn't say these rights apply only to Americans. There is nothing more unAmerican, more anti-American, than unprovoked slaughter.

For every one grieving parent in the US there are dozens, scores, maybe hundreds in Iraq. I grieve with all of them. If he were not in Iraq this young soldier would not have been killed, he was sent there, true, but he was where he didn't belong. The Iraqis killed over the past year and half were where they belonged, in their own country, and where killed for no reason. This whole business is tragedy, cubed...

God, this president should be impeached!

How many others have died that we haven't heard about. People at work think I'm funny because I'm so "vocal" about the devils in the White House. F them and when they're marched off to the concentration camp I'll say "told you so!" Wake up Morons! Your nation is being raped.

I'm dumfounded. There is a special place in Hell for the neocon bastards responsible for this unspeakable tragedy. How do you think the freeptards will spin THIS one?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I cannot post what I want to say regarding this post as I would be banned. I hope I can hear someone talking that shit in person. It will be ugly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#2]
What's DU?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
It's so much fun to watch them STEW in their own venom!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041005/ap_on_re_us/soldier_s_mother_dies_1

TUCSON, Ariz. - A 45-year-old woman collapsed and died days after learning her son had been killed in Iraq (news - web sites), and just hours after seeing his body. Results of an autopsy were not immediately released, but friends of Karen Unruh-Wahrer said she couldn't stop crying over losing her 25-year-old son, Army Spc. Robert Oliver Unruh, who was killed by enemy fire near Baghdad on Sept. 25.

I hope that dipshit AWOL squatter bucks up and makes an apology to the american people. He is responsible for destroying many more american lives than the terrorists did on 9/11.

Those bastards killed her the same as if they'd held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.

Thank you, President Fuckhead. Send your girls over, asshole.

Is the chimp going to call that family and "share a few laughs" like he claimed to with another grieving family during the debate? Perhaps he can tell them he knows how hard it is because he watches the war on tv. Sick, sick bastard.

I hate "pResident* DEATH"....

I really hope this story amplifies in the corporate media.....I'm sure that is the only way our Fearless Leader will be informed about another incredibly sad detail of this tragedy that he has wrought on our nation.

In times of greater glory, greater causes, the loss of our young men's live would carry some nobility. Chasing a second-rate dictator around the world under the pretense of ridding the world of terrorism and WMD's is a waste of our brave and talented youth.

I resent the pall of death and destruction you've pulled down upon us. You tell us the world is safer. Prove it. You have a lot of proving to do but hopefully we kick your pitiful stupid sorry ass out of office and let an adult take over.

If America is a safer place, I personally challenge mR. Bush to walk a city block(any city) in the states by himself without security guards.

Our press, our politicians, our citizens all act as though we are the only lives that matter. "All are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights. Among these are LIFE..." Notice the Declaration doesn't say these rights apply only to Americans. There is nothing more unAmerican, more anti-American, than unprovoked slaughter.

For every one grieving parent in the US there are dozens, scores, maybe hundreds in Iraq. I grieve with all of them. If he were not in Iraq this young soldier would not have been killed, he was sent there, true, but he was where he didn't belong. The Iraqis killed over the past year and half were where they belonged, in their own country, and where killed for no reason. This whole business is tragedy, cubed...

God, this president should be impeached!

How many others have died that we haven't heard about. People at work think I'm funny because I'm so "vocal" about the devils in the White House. F them and when they're marched off to the concentration camp I'll say "told you so!" Wake up Morons! Your nation is being raped.

I'm dumfounded. There is a special place in Hell for the neocon bastards responsible for this unspeakable tragedy. How do you think the freeptards will spin THIS one?

Well............................. They  got part of it right
edit to "they"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What's DU?

You're kidding right?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's DU?

You're kidding right?

No.  Is it something here?  I hope not.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well............................. They  got part of it right
edit to "they"

Actually, they didn't even get THAT right.

Its dumBfounded.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's DU?

You're kidding right?

Check it out but be very afraid, you are new here.

http://www.democraticunderground.com

Edited to add, let us know what you think!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What's DU?

You're kidding right?

DemocraticUnderground.com

Craziest bastards you'll ever meet.  We don't hot link to their site.

Edited to add: Beat me to it...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#12]

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Direct quote from the Declaration of Independence.
Notice the key words missing from the ass hat's supposed quote?
Trying to remove it from this historical document now too are we?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted: "I hope that dipshit AWOL squatter bucks up and makes an apology to the american people. He is responsible for destroying many more american lives than the terrorists did on 9/11.

Thank you, President Fuckhead. Send your girls over, asshole......"

Hey mac130, wanna tell us how ya' really feel? The suspense is killin' us!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Wow.  Based on Hiramranger's thread, I checked it out and have found out the beginnings of the depths of Liberal insanity.  However, I've seen and experienced worse in NY.  These people truly are crazy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted: "I hope that dipshit AWOL squatter bucks up and makes an apology to the american people. He is responsible for destroying many more american lives than the terrorists did on 9/11.

Hope you're not confusing me with the quotes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Wow.  Based on Hiramranger's thread, I checked it out and have found out the beginnings of the depths of Liberal insanity.  However, I've seen and experienced worse in NY.  These people truly are crazy.

You came to that conclusion in 6 minutes from your last post. Either you really get it, or hummmmmmm......
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

He is just quoting DU.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#18]
If anyone is still thinking about not voting for Bush, read those quotes again.
That's who will be determining your next President.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I hope that all those DU assholes fucking d-eye.  I am so sick of their "empathy" and "caring" and lack of vision and realization that there are things in this world BIGGER then THEMSELVES!   It would be cool to see them all roasting in hell.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted: Hope you're not confusing me with the quotes.

No not at all mac.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Quoted: Hope you're not confusing me with the quotes.

No not at all mac.

Cool, we be friends
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top