Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 9:26:21 AM EDT
From another thread -

Quoted:
Maybe the dead fetus he channeled at trial told him this was so.

So Edwards IS pro-life.......?????

If a dead fetus has a voice, why does his party support killing them by the millions????

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#1]
on pro-choice assholes
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The laquer on wolf DOES NOT MELT, the red waterproofing around-oh sorry I thought it was Wednesday/Wolf ammo day not Tuesday/Abortion Day.

You can be pro-death and STILL see the contradiction in Edwards logic.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The laquer on wolf DOES NOT MELT, the red waterproofing around-oh sorry I thought it was Wednesday/Wolf ammo day not Tuesday/Abortion Day.

lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Besides he was advocating as an attorney, what he would say in front of a jury doesn't necessarily reflect his personal views. His job is to advance his client's position IN THAT CASE.

I see.

So what you say ON THE JOB doesn't have to agree with your beleifs.

Under that assumption, ALL Democrats must be trial lawyers.

And all  trial lawyers should be banned from holding public office.

Works for me. Thanx for clearing that up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I used Wolf ammo once and the whole expansion chamber on my CD receiver was gummed up for a month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top