Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 6:07:58 AM EDT
Here ya go. $10 each shipped for grey teflon coated mags, but ya gotta buy at least

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=118618
M-16/AR-15 30rd mags. Mil-spec, grey teflon, green followers. Made by D&H. $10ea shipped, minimum order of 10 mags. Qty pricing available for 100 or more mags. Call for Qty pricing of 1000 or more.

I am not affiliated with this place at all, just passing it on.

See how long this stash lasts!   I missed out on the $11 mags a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy,
Echap
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody buy from these folks before?  Just curious since I need to get a few mags.  Thanks.

vmax84
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Made by D&H.

Never heard of them. "Mil-Spec" seems to be an awfully loosely-used phrase these days, and
'green followers' can be stuffed into a USA-brand mag as well.

I'll wait & see until I hear more on this.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree there is a diff between "mil spec" an actual mil contract mags that seem to be everywhere now days.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know anything about these guys.  I was thinking about getting some, but will hold off until I hear something good.

Echap
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Made by D&H.

Never heard of them. "..

Another Post

It appears D&H is USGI and that they used to be known as Labelle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I just spoke with this guy. Said the mags were aluminum. is What the isreali military is using now a days. NON LEO Marked, and SOLD OUT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Sold out! damn, he just posted the ad last night and said to call for qty over 1000, I took that to mean he had a shit load of mags.  Oh well , sorry for the false alarm
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, I think we've all heard the term "ya' snooze ya' lose", but geeez, here I think it's "ya' blink, ya' lose".  Oh well.  

Thanks for the info, though.  

vmax84
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#9]
He calimed he would be getting some more in about 3 weeks. The quantity discount was pretty good too, If Only I had $8500 to blow on mags
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Made by D&H.

Never heard of them. "..

Another Post
It appears D&H is USGI and that they used to be known as Labelle.

Hmmm..... See, learn something new every day!
CMMG says that D&H used to be LaBelle, sounds good to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top