Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 5:55:49 AM EDT
Here are his  words

John Edwards

"I'd say if you live in the United States of America and you vote for George Bush, you've lost your mind."

link

Since the overwhelming majority in America is voting for George Bush..... Edwards statement clearly means that the majority of US citizens are Insane

comment?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:56:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

comment?

John Edwards is an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:00:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

comment?

+1 billion times infinity times two.

I can't wait for W to win.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about the VAST majority, but I do know he will be calling at least 50%+ of those who vote insane.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Hello Pot?  This is the Kettle calling.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe the dead fetus he channeled at trial told him this was so.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

comment?

+1 billion times infinity times two.

I can't wait for W to win.

+2 and whatever he said
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Tort boy can lick my ass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#8]
What would be insane is electing Kerry....and risking Edwards becoming president.

After Hillary poisons Kerry's cornflakes
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:17:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Whereas you're at the pinnacle of sanity thinking giving Iranians uranium will stop them from making bombs, and that you can convince Germany and France to help in Iraq when it is in their interests to see us fail, and you yourself described it as "The wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time."  After, naturally, you voted in approval of said war.

Who is the crazy one?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:18:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Edwards = Made millions suing doctors and hospitals but now thinks that health care cost are out of control and thinks we need standard, national, gubberment controlled health care services

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhttt.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#11]
with this much shit, we need to johns
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe he will see the light after he loses and leave the country.  Why would someone like him want to live with that many people that  " lost their minds"?  

Does he realize that tarreeeeeeza picked him for his ability to get the vote from the 'vote with their labia' crowd?  Probably not.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#13]
flush the johns.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#14]
He's right, we are all idiots.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here are his  words

John Edwards

"I'd say if you live in the United States of America and you vote for George Bush, you've lost your mind."

link

Since the overwhelming majority in America is voting for George Bush..... Edwards statement clearly means that the majority of US citizens are Insane

comment?

Damn straight. And those that fall in that catagory are beyond any help. So STFU and quit trying to save us.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Unfuckingbelievable!  Only a fucking liberal asshat Democrat could get away with this shit!  Where is the fucking OUTRAGE from the media and the sheeple?!

I want his BALLS for calling all of us plebs "insane"!

On the otgher hand...this behavior fits the mold of your rich, limosine liberal to a tee!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top