Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:02 AM EDT
Here is one of the questions:

Because of Iraq, do you think the military draft is likely to be reinstated if George W. Bush is re-elected?

Very biased MSNBC POLL (Link)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]
[Dogbert]Bah![/Dogbert]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I don;t get why people think GW would reinstate the draft. This 19yo I know was trying to tell me this just yesterday. I pointed out to him tha sKerry wants to add two divisions to the army, and while a bigger army would be nice, how does he propose to get the people? There is really only one way, a draft because he is not going to get two divisions worth of vouls. The current administration, while they have done some wierd things, keeps saying no no there is no need for a draft, so why the fuck does everyone think GW will start up the draft if elected but sKerry won't? I'd think sKerry would be the one most likely to do that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:57:36 AM EDT
[#3]
If liberals think that Bush will re-institute the draft they are dumber than a bag of rocks.  Maybe they should take a few minutes and look at the current bills in Congress and see what party sponsored all the draft bills....

Morons
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:02:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Newsweek is a liberal biased rag. Only pin heads read it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top