Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:14:07 PM EDT
Any word on Mark "The Kiwi's" forthcoming book to tell his side of things?

Cheers
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep its been out for a few months here,Soldier 5,awesome read.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Which one was he?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Mark the Kiwi was captured along side of Andy McNabb, he was shot in the ankle & taken prisoner.  The book pretty much goes against alot of what was written in the first Bravo Two Zero and Chris Ryans - The one that got away.  Sadly they didnt kill as many ragheads as what Andy made out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I still have not read Chris's version I might have to pick up the other one too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mark the Kiwi was captured along side of Andy McNabb, he was shot in the ankle & taken prisoner.  The book pretty much goes against alot of what was written in the first Bravo Two Zero and Chris Ryans - The one that got away.  Sadly they didnt kill as many ragheads as what Andy made out.

I thought that McNabb was alone when he was captured.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was, but I believe he was held in a prison with one of his men.  I want to say they called him Tex, but I could be wrong.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah sorry, what I ment was he was captured alone but Mark the Kiwi was with him right up until they got spilt up but were captured in the same area.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was, but I believe he was held in a prison with one of his men.  I want to say they called him Tex, but I could be wrong.  

If memory serves me correctly, it was Dinger who was held with McNabb- at least for part of the time, anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Yep its been out for a few months here,Soldier 5,awesome read.

What is the name he writting it under: Mark ______?  

Cheers

ETA: Found it: "Mike" Coburn
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the heads up. I've read McNabb's books and will look forward to this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top