Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 5:09:27 PM EDT
befor i sent it

i just remembered that i forgot to do it; sent it a couple days ago

what the hell should i do?

can the reciever fill out the damn thing for me, or does he have to send it back so i can fill it out?
CRAP!!!!       CRAP!!!!           CRAP!!!!            CRAP!!!!             CRAP!!!!                CRAP!!!!

CRAP!!!!       CRAP!!!!           CRAP!!!!            CRAP!!!!             CRAP!!!!                CRAP!!!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't sweat it...he can fill it out.
I've had to do this a couple of times myself.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
not a problem. he'll just slap on the return addy and it will be good to go.

what did you get?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
<--never fills 'em out.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
sound like someone will be getting some free money.

talk to the person you sent it to or call the place you got it from and put a stop payment on it.they should give the money back in a few weeks minus any fees.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks all!

thats reassuring
i wish i could senc CASH through the mail; cash is the way to go, everyone likes CASH
P.S. --I was getting some AR lowers
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't feel too bad about that man. I mailed a money order to myself one time. Try explaining that one to the seller
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Not a problem unless the MO gets stolen.

The person in the return address can cash the MO (at least with U.S. postal money orders).  I did this myself with a MO I purchased a few months ago when I inadvertently listed the wrong firm’s name as the receiver.

Why send a MO to begin with if your not going to fill out the return address?  You’re giving up much of the security that you got it for to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#9]
alrighty then

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I had someone send me one that was half filled out, I had someone else finish it then cashed it so the writing looked diffrent then mine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top