Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 2:01:33 PM EDT
or have a girlfriend ........ You need to visit this site.      

www.nomarriage.com

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, but full of shit

If you find the right person, you'll know when you do, then even the worst of days are okay.

my 0.02
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Funny, but full of shit

If you find the right person, you'll know when you do, then even the worst of days are okay.

my 0.02

Yeah my cousin knew he had found the right one, waited until marriage to have sex, had a proper church wedding...two years later she turned into a nut, ruined his credit, and they got divored.  It's now 2 1/2 years after the divorce and his credit is still ruined because his ex-wife won't pay any of the bills that were assigned to her during the divorce.

Love might be patient and kind...but it's not guaranteed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to agree.  Im marrying a Colombiana later this month for many of the reasons put forth on the site.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I can decide for myself whether or not to get married, without advice from bitter men who appear incapable of a trusting relationship with an equal.

Gems like this "I'd rather be single or fuck 20-something prostitutes in Germany, Australia, etc, than spend the last 50 years of my life chained to an old, wrinkled, nagging, bitchy woman who could ass rape me in divorce court at the drop of a hat." make me feel sorry for someone who would actually believe that.

The absurd generalizations about foreign women are freakin' hilarious!!

Is the site for real, or is it a joke/satire site?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think I can decide for myself whether or not to get married, without advice from bitter men who appear incapable of a trusting relationship with an equal.

Gems like this "I'd rather be single or fuck 20-something prostitutes in Germany, Australia, etc, than spend the last 50 years of my life chained to an old, wrinkled, nagging, bitchy woman who could ass rape me in divorce court at the drop of a hat." make me feel sorry for someone who would actually believe that.

The absurd generalizations about foreign women are freakin' hilarious!!

Is the site for real, or is it a joke/satire site?

I agree, but the sad part is that there ARE women out there who cause men to think that way....of course, 98% of the time, it was a man who originally caused the women to BE that way...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
BS.  I Love being married....
...most of the time
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
My opinion of marriage?

Ahh, Wedge has added so much to my repertoire of wit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Marriage is teh suck.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I can agree with some parts of the site.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm 42 and have never been married.  I am the seventh of nine grandchildren on my fathers side with a 14 year gap between myself and my youngest cousin (my mother was an only child so I have no cousins there).  Of the nine of us, six (five cousins and one sister) have been divorced once and of those six, two have been divorced twice.  Some of the divorces were pretty bad.  It has been enough to scare me out of ever being serious about anyone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
An even more brual site in www.americanwomensuck.com....for all you guys who think you have such a perfect marriage, check back in 5 years. The divorce rate in hovering at about 60%, with another 20% who SHOULD be divorced. That doesn't leave much....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#12]
As someone going through a divorce right now, let me say that the referenced site is completely full of it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
hmmmmm. As someone who has been in your boat, I think the site is right on target.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I agree, but the sad part is that there ARE women out there who cause men to think that way....of course, 98% of the time, it was a man who originally caused the women to BE that way...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top