Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 11:33:27 AM EDT
Didn't kerry piss on the flag? didn't he Also hold the VC's flag?

WTF why doesn't everyone know about this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Didn't kerry piss on the flag? didn't he Also hold the VC's flag?

WTF why doesn't everyone know about this.

The Winter Soldier...the cover depicts a bunch of scumbags parodying the flag raising of Iwo Jima, with the American flag held upside down.  Despicable.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#2]
sKerry should really be in prison for treason, not running for POTUS!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I've always wondered why that pictures hasn't been on billboards all over the country.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#5]
is it out of the realm of possibility that he would have at one point renounced his US citizenship and then therefore be uneligable for the presidency?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I disagree.  He should not be in prison, as what he did doesn't fit the charge of treason.  However, his actions & subsequent performance in the Senate should have his chances at becoming POTUS at slightly below my own.  This is the problem.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree.  He should not be in prison, as what he did doesn't fit the charge of treason.  However, his actions & subsequent performance in the Senate should have his chances at becoming POTUS at slightly below my own.  This is the problem.

I'm not sure of the details but my understanding is that his little pow-wow with North Vietnamese officials in France during the war WAS indeed treason.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quite a contrast, huh?  Prison vs. highest office in the world?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Downloadable here ->

freekerrybook.com/

-LS
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Shows just how fucked up the US has become
A Traitor is running for POTUS;
If Benidect Arnold were alive today he would be proud!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Downloadable here ->

freekerrybook.com/

-LS

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure of the details but my understanding is that his little pow-wow with North Vietnamese officials in France during the war WAS indeed treason.

lol um yeah.  And Bush went to war for oil and Cheney is giving away no bid contracts to his cronies.
Don't fall for bullshit propoganda, no matter which side it comes from.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
lol um yeah.  And Bush went to war for oil and Cheney is giving away no bid contracts to his cronies.

lol, and saddam only killed how many people?  Oh thats right, 1.5 MILLION, not to mention funded terrorist.  Seems rightful to me that we overthrew him, but then again, I like sleeping safe at night.  As far as im concerned communicating with a nation we are at war with, without being an elected offical, is an act of treason and should be punished...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:44:59 AM EDT
[#15]

This is not bullshit propoganda, Kerry admitted he met with the NVA & VC in Paris while he was still an officer in the USN on some talk show (Unless he was lying, very possible!).
I don't know if his pow-wow with the enemy meets the legal defination of treason, I guess it depends  what was said at the meetings (I would love to know). But I'm sure the NVA/VC regarded Kerry as at least another  "Useful Idiot".
It's amazing that the press (No matter how left they are) is giving him a pass on this!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top