Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2004 10:06:53 AM EDT
I know we have some experts here, I dont have any experience with the asian persuasion.'
Got a date with one next week a exchange student from japan.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Make sure she always looks down, follows no closer than 10 feet behind you, and always smiles when you speak.  If she becomes Americanized, it's all over.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
first off if she hasn't been here long, (i am assuming they stay for 2 semesters?) you are good just because she will most likily love anything American.

US cars US clothes... Anything that seems really corny and stupid she will probably think is cool.

So make sure to drive your FORD, and dont do anything stupid like take her to a sushi restaurant.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Need more info.  Does this involve sushi and a low table?  

Good luck, it is all relevant.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you tell her that asian chicks "Love you long time"

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Lots of Saki
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
lucky you!  good luck....
...oh, and don't fuck it up!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Exchange student....

Treat her as an equal. Being from Japan (or anywhere else in Asia), she won't be used to that, AT ALL.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#8]
One word:

Sanrio
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Im sure shes like any other girl and just wants to have fun, BTW my wife is Jap and this is where I got my info.  Only thing different is respect they will give, but notice if it isnt given.

Good lucky!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude, all you need to know about bedding Japaneses hoes can be learned by playing Simgirl.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#11]
ask her if you can park your large american car in her small garage?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Exchange student....

Treat her as an equal. Being from Japan (or anywhere else in Asia), she won't be used to that, AT ALL.

really? japan didn't seem that bad, IMHO ahead of most of asia in that respect.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
ask her if you can park your large american car in her small garage?

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#15]
dude, just relax and be yourself.
smile alot and just be pleasant so she relaxes.
have you met her before?

Aske HER where she wants to eat, she might be hesitant to tell you her desires, it'd probably be different to her, but im sure she'd appreciate it.

just dont say or do any of the stupid shit that us arfcommers suggest.. and im sure it'll be apparent what to and not to do.

and i am sure SOMEONE will suggest
"stuff it in her pooper and post pics"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#16]
You may be in luck. My buddy married a Japanese woman. Before they were married, he had many offers from her friends from Japan would come over to visit her. They all wanted to have sex with an American man because Japanese men were such lousy lovers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Stuff,pooper,pics.Need I say more?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Buy her?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Under no circumstances should you reply to her "We won the war".

No distasteful jokes about nikes either.

be yourself.  american have very large penis
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

have you met her before?

Yeah I met her on campus, I was making some BS small talk asking her about some book then I asked her if she wanted to get a drink next friday and got her #. Unfortunately I had to go to class...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#21]
make sure to dress like Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson, the Japanese are really into American pop culture
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
make sure to dress like Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson, the Japanese are really into American pop culture

That had better win her over cuz you will have burned any chances with any other girls dressing like that
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You may be in luck. My buddy married a Japanese woman. Before they were married, he had many offers from her friends from Japan would come over to visit her. They all wanted to have sex with an American man because Japanese men were such lousy lovers.

I've heard similar. Treat her well and be Romantic. There was an article in USA Today a few months ago about how sexual activity is diminishing something terrible in Japan. Something about how the government is trying to slow the population explosion in a small country, and how Japanese men are heeding the advice, and working so much that they are just not interested anymore.  Supposedly Japanese women are being neglected physically, and were not happy about it according to the article. So, have fun
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Under no circumstances should you reply to her "We won the war".

No distasteful jokes about nikes either.

www.matthawkins.co.uk/guts-se/graphics/end_credits/bomb.jpg

be yourself.  american have very large penis

Dont mention Nikes? Afriad her 9 yr old cousin in tiawan might be a Nike factory worker?

Choco party, good good!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard similar. Treat her well and be Romantic. There was an article in USA Today a few months ago about how sexual activity is diminishing something terrible in Japan. Something about how the government is trying to slow the population explosion in a small country, and how Japanese men are heeding the advice, and working so much that they are just not interested anymore.  Supposedly Japanese women are being neglected physically, and were not happy about it according to the article. So, have fun

Wow I am going to have to remember that next time i meet any girl who looks somewhat japanese.

No wonder they lost the war they can't even take care of their wimmins.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Maintain a strong pimp hand.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Candles, massage oil, and Barry White.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:43:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
[I've heard similar. Treat her well and be Romantic. There was an article in USA Today a few months ago about how sexual activity is diminishing something terrible in Japan. Something about how the government is trying to slow the population explosion in a small country, and how Japanese men are heeding the advice, and working so much that they are just not interested anymore.  Supposedly Japanese women are being neglected physically, and were not happy about it according to the article. So, have fun

I thought Japan was one of the countries experiencing a negative rate of population growth.  Am I confused?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Don't act like you have a "thing" for Asian chicks even if you do.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Maintain a strong pimp hand.

LOL
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#33]
NViejo  You are right-- there is no population explosion in Japan--Quite the opposite is true--they are experiencing negative population growth.  What Jasba said is wrong.  

There is a looming crisis in Japan due to the rapid aging of the population.  They need either lots of babies or a complete change in immigration policy (they need to let foreigners in by the hundreds of thousands).

Currently, Japan has one child per couple birth rate with virtually no out of wedlock births.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
NViejo  You are right-- there is no population explosion in Japan--Quite the opposite is true--they are experiencing negative population growth.  What Jasba said is wrong.  

There is a looming crisis in Japan due to the rapid aging of the population.  They need either lots of babies or a complete change in immigration policy (they need to let foreigners in by the hundreds of thousands).

Currently, Japan has one child per couple birth rate with virtually no out of wedlock births.

Sorry, must have gotten my facts incorrect. I thought the population decline was due to government pressure in the last decade to curb it. Anyway, I do remember the USA Today report, and they gave the impression that the sex drive of Japanese men is declining......
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Hello,

I believe I may just qualify as one of them there experts you be talken about. Since the present misses is in fact a little FOB Japanese girl, and the one before that was a FOB Chinese girl, and the one before that was a FOB Thai girl, and etc…. Also in case you did not know FOB means "fresh off the boat."

Anyhow, what I have noticed is that 95% of these FOB type gals are totally clueless about the world around them. With that said, simply smile, be polite, be courteous, and find out what the 5% of her brain power is actually interested in. In my case the misses likes cooking, iron chef, and hello kitty.  

Lastly, a word of advice do not insult “Hello Kitty” or you’re screwed,

Tgrds  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Cram it in her pooper--they like that shit.  And don't forget to post pics.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Tgrds:

What's with the "Hello Kitty"?

I thought that was some kind of kid's toy?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#38]
I have a tony bit of experience with this sort of thing (FOBs).  I'd say don't rush things, and if you get her panties off, eat pie first.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Make sure she always looks down, follows no closer than 10 feet behind you, and always smiles when you speak. If she becomes Americanized, it's all over.

Be an overly polite gentleman. And treat her respectfully.

Pretty simple really. Treat her like you would a Southern lady.

The only thing I can add to that is that Japanese girls LOVE good food. It will impress her even more if you make it yourself.  Also, sushi is fine IF you go to a really good place, not Joe's sushi shack. Far too many sushi restaurants here are run by untrained chefs who serve low quality fish.

ETA
Japanese girls tend to be adventureous, so its likely that she'll be intrigued by activities like shooting.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Hello,

I believe I may just qualify as one of them there experts you be talken about. Since the present misses is in fact a little FOB Japanese girl, and the one before that was a FOB Chinese girl, and the one before that was a FOB Thai girl, and etc…. Also in case you did not know FOB means "fresh off the boat."

Anyhow, what I have noticed is that 95% of these FOB type gals are totally clueless about the world around them. With that said, simply smile, be polite, be courteous, and find out what the 5% of her brain power is actually interested in. In my case the misses likes cooking, iron chef, and hello kitty.  

Lastly, a word of advice do not insult “Hello Kitty” or you’re screwed,

Tgrds  

haha, go figure she likes hello kitty.  I know a couple girls here that are all about that.  They are of the white persuasion though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I have a tony bit of experience with this sort of thing (FOBs).  I'd say don't rush things, and if you get her panties off, eat pie first.

GunLvr

why do they not get enough pie eating in japan?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:37:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Look her in the eyes and ask, "Didn't I see you in a Bukkake movie?"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Turn her into a panting, screaming animal with a Hello Kitty vibrating butt plug.  Japanese women like sex toys.  And Hello Kitty, for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Show her your hentai collection and tell her constantly that  you hate big tits. That should warm her up.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#45]
A & W Rootbeer Drive-Ins
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Tgrds:

What's with the "Hello Kitty"?

I thought that was some kind of kid's toy?

Toy?

Oh God no, Hello Kitty is not a toy, but an Imperial Viceroy Commander of doom that should be apart of the Axis of Evil.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Watch your back, she might bomb your harbor.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Lots of Sabukaki

fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Show her your hentai collection and tell her constantly that  you hate big tits. That should warm her up.

bwaHAHAhaha
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Is she from Japan? Be prepared to hand over a shitload of 24 caret gold if you want her parents approval.  A friend of mine handed over 14 troy oz and her dad threw it back at him and called it an insult.

edit: Find out what a round the world cruise would cost, with expenses, and be prepared to hand it over in the form of gold coin.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top