Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 6:05:29 AM EDT
So as one culture blows up yet another bomb killing about 16 people another one on the other side of the world attempts to send a guy into space in a privately funded craft for the second time in two weeks. Not to mention that we're simultaneously trying to stop the violence. sad isn't it, for them i mean.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:06:49 AM EDT
[#1]
That's why they hate us...because of our progressive ways.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
30 years from now that grove of trees, that cornfield or that pasture full of grazing cows will be a bustling mall.
30 years ago, animals which virtually don't exist anymore lived where that Walmart is now.

Better make it quick, kid.  In 5 minutes, this place is becoming a Starbucks.

ummm......ok
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:12:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:12:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just imagine if that society could harness the determination of jihad into something as beneficial as ending poverty, ignorance, and self-hatred in their own corner of the world!

We might

That would decrease their power base.  Hunger and poverty is a great way to control people.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I got 12 feet of hardwood that I need to cut up into 1 foot pieces

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
30 years from now that grove of trees, that cornfield or that pasture full of grazing cows will be a bustling mall.
30 years ago, animals which virtually don't exist anymore lived where that Walmart is now.

Better make it quick, kid.  In 5 minutes, this place is becoming a Starbucks.

+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top