Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 1:32:21 AM EDT
Put it through a nice solid wood door, not one of those bitch doors, but one of those 200 lb old pain the ass doors.

It hurts like hell, got blood blisters on my knucles. It didn't hurt when doing it but its been about 10 hours not and I am feeling it.

Dam I am so smart.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Cut it off in orbit, its the only way to be sure
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:34:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

? got me puzzled there, cut my hand off in orbit? Wtf you been smoking
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Does it look like a grapefruit with fingers yet?  My mother broke her hand last year after falling.  She did'nt think it was broken until it swelled up like  a balloon the next morning.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:39:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does it look like a grapefruit with fingers yet?  My mother broke her hand last year after falling.  She did'nt think it was broken until it swelled up like  a balloon the next morning.

It is swolled, I think I may have just really bruised it good. But Ill know it the pain don't go away here soon. And If I did break I really can't do shit for it. So hoping its not
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:42:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Now life is over, you broke your jackoff hand....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How did you know what one it was
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#7]
If you truly think you broke it, I would go to the doc ad get it looked at. Lots of little bones in the hand. My mom broke the one that is in the center of the palm/hand. Telescoped it to be exact. They had to set it and put her in a soft cast to keep it at a certain position for it to heal right and not mess up all the flexor tendons around it.

This picture shows pretty much the same break my mom had;broken hand
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did you know what one it was

He just figures you're ambidexterous.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:57:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright... you did this on the internet right? Not with a real door? Because if you did,  you'd be full of shit right? Rrrrrrrrright.

Blisters are from burns by the way. You'd have cuts and lacerations if you literally splintered a 200 pound door with your bare hand.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Why did you attempt to put your fist through a solid object?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:44:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:49:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I broke my thumb again about two weeks ago. But I poured some robotussin on it and it's fine now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:59:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Since you broke you dam hand does this mean the dam might leak??
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:12:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Since you broke you dam hand does this mean the dam might leak??

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:15:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Two Words ................

Anger Managment
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Weak Hand backstroke .............. It's called the stranger , rookie
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:20:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:21:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright... you did this on the internet right? Not with a real door? Because if you did,  you'd be full of shit right? Rrrrrrrrright.

Blisters are from burns by the way. You'd have cuts and lacerations if you literally splintered a 200 pound door with your bare hand.

Lmao, really. you have never got a nice blood blister from having your hand hit? Have you ever worked hard? Ever hit your hand with a hammer. I have 7 cuts on my hand and sorry they don't hurt, my knuckles hurt.

LMAO,

Edit: It is not as if I broke the door in half, I put my fist through a panel. It's prob not 200lbs but at least 80-100. 200 is a whopper of a door.

Any how the panel was only maybe a little thicker than 1/2 inch. Not sure what type of wood it was since it was an old door. But it sure as hell hurt later.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Anger Managment

And it was, either I hit a wall or hit a door, door easier to replace then wall, I only had a  second to make up my mind.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#21]
your a real smart one
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
your a real smart one

Plus 1.

I learned a long time ago that self mutilation always ended up with me in pain.

Stupid kids.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:50:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
your a real smart one

Plus 1.

I learned a long time ago that self mutilation always ended up with me in pain.

Stupid kids.

Sgtar15

Ah man, you don't like cutting your self? Jeeze wheres the fun gone. I kid I kid.

I guess yeah self mutilation, but at the time I hadn't really planned on being hurt.
Or I would have not done it, or maybe I would have not sure.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:01:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Anger Managment

I can name that tune in one word....

Dumbass.

If you cant control your temper, perhaps you should reconsider firearms as a hobby.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:26:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Did the tantrum and hitting the door impress your boyfriend enough that he come back to you?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like the chicken won't get choked until it heals.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:36:15 AM EDT
[#28]
I have broken the bone in my hand the runs along the outside up to the pinky on both hands (several times on one).  Always while trying to move something by punching.

The doctor called these "Boxer" fractures.  Hurt like hell and after awhile (4-7 days)my first looked like a black softball.  Then I would go to the doctor and they would re-brake it and set it.

I don;t recommend this approach.  It is much more painful the second time.  Get an x-ray if it swells and bruises.

The right never did grow back correct and now my pink forever crosses my ring finger on my right hand..

Dan
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Broke the 4th and 5th metacarpals on my right hand, at different times.  One, I was blind stinking drunk, and let my equally drunk friends take turns trying the put my "dislocated" finger back.  Finally went to the ER...thing was so out of whack the Dr. had to put his foot on the gurney and pull on my finger to set the bone.  When the booze wore off, it hurt like a mother*******.  

Second one, I tripped going out the door to return some laserdiscs to the rental place to avoid the 3.00 late fee.  Did a piroutte into the trash can and bushes in front of my townhouse...must have tried to brace myself on the way down...when I tried to stand up, MASSIVE stomach churning pain from my hand....knew it was broken.   No medical insurance at the time, whole fiasco cost me $1500 in medical bills.  

Unless you have a VERY high tolerance to pain, broken bones are hard to miss.  The inability to move anything past the break is usually the first clue lol.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#30]
The only question that matters is if it is your jerking hand
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#31]
I believe that was answered earlier in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Spray some Windex on it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I believe that was answered earlier in this thread.

yeah, but it's all that matters!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Thats why panel doors are not good entry way doors!  The panel can be taken out with a good back swing of the elbow,or a well placed kick!!  With a solid core wood door you would not have even made more than a few knuckle dents on the face of the door!!!

You might well need a little anger management classes before you really fuck your hands up!!

I knew a guy that was trying to impress everybody with his punching skills thrust into a wall,hit a stud!!!

The hand is like the foot has many delicate bones in it!!!  If you are going to punch hard things better learn which parts of it will take a good lick!!

The heal of the palm and side of palm would be much stronger for such nonsence!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Next time use a sledge hammer.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anger Managment

I can name that tune in one word....

Dumbass.

If you cant control your temper, perhaps you should reconsider firearms as a hobby.

I can control my anger. Have never had a problem with the law, have never used a firearm in self defense, even when times would have justified it.  I can control my anger, I had made the choice to hit some thing. It wasn't as if the voices told me to do it.

So where do I LACK SELF CONTROL? Please explain. It may have been a very destructive thing to do but since I paid for it I can do as I please with it. Now had it been some one else door that is another story.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

hahahah wtf lol
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hahahah wtf lol

I dunno it made sense at the time
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
may i ask 'why' you did this?

Anger, but I will make this clear. I have never hit any one in rage bottom line. I can control it. And did. I wanted to break some thing and saw a door or the drywall. Drywall not an easy thing to fix if broken. A door, can buy one pre hung spend an hour or two sanding and then giving it a nice finish.

Hell it even gives me some thing to do later.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
So where do I LACK SELF CONTROL?

Probably about the same time as when you decided it was a bright idea to punch an inanimate object because you were "upset".

1) There was nothing to gain from punching something harder than your hand, besides broken bones. Whatever made you pissed off got no punishment nor did you make the situation a non-issue or go away.

2) *If (and I am not suggesting it was) this were directed at a spouse or signifigant other (), I will guess in a lot of places in the U.S. you may possible be arrested for domestic violence, thus in jeopardy of losing your 2nd Ammendment rights.

3) Did this act solve anything???

4) Only you can answer this one. Do you really think, at the same exact second you decided to punch the wall, you were exhibiting self-control???  

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:40:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So where do I LACK SELF CONTROL?

Probably about the same time as when you decided it was a bright idea to punch an inanimate object because you were "upset".

1) There was nothing to gain from punching something harder than your hand, besides broken bones. Whatever made you pissed off got no punishment nor did you make the situation a non-issue or go away.

2) *If (and I am not suggesting it was) this were directed at a spouse or signifigant other (), I will guess in a lot of places in the U.S. you may possible be arrested for domestic violence, thus in jeopardy of losing your 2nd Ammendment rights.

3) Did this act solve anything???

4) Only you can answer this one. Do you really think, at the same exact second you decided to punch the wall, you were exhibiting self-control???  

Lmao, nothing that lead to me punching the door was in any way related to any one other then myself.

So no rights were at risk. Trust me if I was pissed with some one else I would have simply left. Not puch holes in shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top