Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 6:07:54 PM EDT
Yesterday I got two that I forgott I ordered .
Now I got some magpulls and some Orlites.
Them magpulls are a bitch to get on the mag . any tips on makeing it mo betta?
Oops.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I allways took and put the magpulls in warm water to make the slide on easier then when they cool they are tight on the mag YMMV
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I will have to try that . Thanx .
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe that anyone would still buy Orlites now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea I got some Orlites I been trying to sell.

I got a big box of stuff once, but I had not ordered anything.  It was even addresed to me.  Had about $300 worth of stuff for free and I was never billed.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
A blow dryer works well too.  I had to use a blow dryer on my hogue grip for my USP45.  Slipped on like butter after I did that.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yea I got some Orlites I been trying to sell.

$3.00 each?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can't believe that anyone would still buy Orlites now.

Mission Specific . I'm putting together a special Cav rifle for the fiancé and I wont feel bad about painting the Orlites to match .

2 are for that . The other one is just for the colection . I am looking for 3 cheap Thermolds also .
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#8]
thats what i did with the 10 orlites i got for $8 each. they got airbrushed purple to match the ladies purple Cav AR
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:56:10 AM EDT
[#9]
If I got a package and didn't know where it came from. I would tie a strong to it run across the street and tug on it. Never know it might be a BOMB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top