Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 12:57:27 PM EDT
An hour special of CNN Presents: Impact of Terror, Suicide Bombing was on at 4AM MDT today.

Here is the weblink about that particular program:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/index.impact.terror.html

There was no politics. There was no mention of the Israeli palestinean conflict. The entire hour was graphic footage and victim interviews about a suicide attack on a pizza parlor that killed ~15 and injured 100+.

Interview after interview with 16 year old victims, pictures of dead children, firefighters, doctors, nurses. Reeactments of the attack and models of the horrible bomb were shown.

I don't think the word "Palestinean" was said once the entire hour though.

Some of the interviews were very heartwrenching. It definately showed the horror of those attacks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry.......but did you mention something "good" on CNN?

Off our lithium today, are we?

Maybe it was the director!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm sorry.......but did you mention something "good" on CNN?

Off our lithium today, are we?

Maybe it was the director!

I was confused at first... I had to keep looking at the logo in the lower right... based on the way the program was runing I kept thinking I would see the FOX box... but every time there was a goofy CNN scribbled there... (actually I'm genuinely surprised when *anything* worthwile comes on TV news)
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]
interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top