User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/3/2004 10:40:16 AM EDT
Link

If this is true he is f*cked.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Possibly, it looked like he tried to do it all candid and shit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, he's been f*cked before.  People are still gonna vote for him, even if they found video of him shooting kids with an M16 in Vietnam.  Only people that are gonna be pissed about this is repubs.  The Dems are already saying its just a load of crap.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]
It will be covered up.

Remember when Clinton told America, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinsky"  After he said it everyone said, "He is dead if he lied this time"
Well, he lied, and he didn't die.
the press will protect Kerry because he is their boy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#5]
It would certainly explain some things wouldn't it...?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#6]
wheres the video of him burning the American flag????
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
He was doing an awful lot of writing whenever the president said anything.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know if he was cheating, but he sure as hell had something in his pocket.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
wheres the video of him burning the American flag????

heard about that.... and him urinating on it in uniform...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#12]

It's tough for a leopard to change his spots; doesn't surprise me.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:57:40 AM EDT
[#14]
All throughout the debate, it looked like Kerry was checking off something on a piece of paper everytime he was asked a question.  Almost like he was checking off the questions as they were asked.  I know for a fact he made check marks at several instances after a question was asked.

Bush lifted up his sheet at one point and it was just a bunch of doodled notes that he was using to keep track of what the subject matter was and his talking points.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All throughout the debate, it looked like Kerry was checking off something on a piece of paper everytime he was asked a question.  Almost like he was checking off the questions as they were asked.  I know for a fact he made check marks at several instances after a question was asked.

Bush lifted up his sheet at one point and it was just a bunch of doodled notes that he was using to keep track of what the subject matter was and his talking points.

I seen Bush's paper a few times, looks like he was doodling some characatures of Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, he definately took something out of his pocket, and it looks like he did it deliberately when his back was turned to the audience.  

Did it help him?  I don't know, but someone should be questioning this.  The agreed upon rules seem pretty clear, and it looks like he broke them.  I'm sure some dem will say it was ok, but this isn't passing the smell test.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Could it have been a PDA??????

Yeah, or something like a Blackberry that could receive instant messages during the debate.  Imagine the advantage of having your staff sending talking points to you during the debate while your opponent was answering a question.  Is this too far fetched?

357mag
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:09:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#19]
That MF'ing cheat.

Play this TO THE HILT!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Gee a dimocrat cheating, that's a first!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#21]
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like he took a pen out of his pocket and then began to write something with it. This is just from what I can see. The video is not clear so it could possibly be a blackberry or a notecard but the video stream is too small and blurry for me to tell.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#22]
This needs to be just like the forged document story, we need to make so much noise across the net that the mainstream is FORCED to talk about it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like he took a pen out of his pocket and then began to write something with it. This is just from what I can see. The video is not clear so it could possibly be a blackberry or a notecard but the video stream is too small and blurry for me to tell.

He definitely unfolds whatever it is he takes out of his pocket.

Regardless, even a pen would be against the rules as they are written.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#25]
I retract my statement then. Looks like they got him. I hate that bastard.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Guys, I wish you'd grow up.  The first thing you need to believe if you're a Democrat is that there are two sets of rules: one for you (because you represent all that is good and just in the world) and one for everybody else.

This is especially true in election laws.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Guys, I wish you'd grow up.  The first thing you need to believe if you're a Democrat is that there are two sets of rules: one for you (because you represent all that is good and just in the world) and one for everybody else.

"He who fears corruption fears life."

-Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yes.  Proving the Bill Clinton Axiom: Those who do not believe in truth can be expected to lie.

357mag
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#29]
A PDA would of been illegal as well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#30]
I can’t see the point of a cheat sheet UNLESS he had the questions to begin with!!

Quoted:
...The first thing you need to believe if you're a Democrat is that there are two sets of rules ...

Actually, the Democrats need to add a third rule: Don’t get caught!!  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#31]
He pulled something out of his pocket alright.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Yup...I have the debate recorded on my DVR in all its high-resolution glory...he definitely took something from under his jacket, unfolded it, placed it on his podium, and started writing something.  It's clear as day.  But of course, the lib-controlled media won't utter a peep about it...

FUCK JOHN KERRY!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:12:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Frame by Frame!

www.zombietime.com/kerry_at_first_debate/

The Dems have already said this is more "Republican lies"! I guess that's right since the truth to a D is apparently always a republican lie.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote: 199

I can’t see the point of a cheat sheet UNLESS he had the questions to begin with!

Well, thats depends on how you define cheat sheet. What a dick! Forwarding link to 1600 Penn Ave. now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Who cares if he did or didn't.  It's minor and petty to be complaining about something like this.  GW Bush had his ass handed to him not because Kerry had a "cheat sheet" but because Bush did not put on a good performance.  It sucks that Bush didn't do a better job but whining about a "cheat sheet" is pathetic.

I forget, which party is the party of whiners?  Oh, the Democrats are.  So why are so many of you adopting their tactics of whining over petty little things?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Someone else mentioned that he might have been given the answers beforehand.  His reasoning was that the questions posed wwere answered alm ost instantly, and smoothly, while rebuttals, which would have been only partially predictable, were answered after a "thought" delay.  Makes sense, though I don't have the knowledge to analyze this fully.  Perhaps someone who is an expert in Psychology could look at that issue as an "indicator".

As far as the comments of some posters regarding press coverage of Clinton, you are more than right.  It was obvious after the playing around by the media, and the impeachment farce, that someone like him could screw a 12 year old in the ass in the Oval Office and it would have been OK.

All one needs do to prove press bias (and that's putting it mildly) is take a word processor and take everything written about Clinton (and now Kerry), true and untrue, and global search and replace "Clinton"  (or Kerry) with "Nixon".  Then think about the reaction and press coverage.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#37]
God i hope this catches on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
God i hope this catches on.

I hope its proven to be a Blackberry. That would be beautiful
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Someone else mentioned that he might have been given the answers beforehand.  His reasoning was that the questions posed wwere answered alm ost instantly, and smoothly, while rebuttals, which would have been only partially predictable, were answered after a "thought" delay.  Makes sense, though I don't have the knowledge to analyze this fully.  Perhaps someone who is an expert in Psychology could look at that issue as an "indicator".

Im glad Im not the only one to notice this. Several times even before the question was fully asked, Kerry was ready with answers coming from his lying mouth.

Swire, it matters because we play fair and they don't. We have been WAY to kind to the Democraps and letting them slide with stupid crap. Its about time we call them on their lying and cheating.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Who cares if he did or didn't.  It's minor and petty to be complaining about something like this.  GW Bush had his ass handed to him not because Kerry had a "cheat sheet" but because Bush did not put on a good performance.  It sucks that Bush didn't do a better job but whining about a "cheat sheet" is pathetic.

I forget, which party is the party of whiners?  Oh, the Democrats are.  So why are so many of you adopting their tactics of whining over petty little things?

Its no so much the effect it had on the debate – but rather it’s the significance of man who wants to be our leader cheating in front of 75 million+ Americans. Just like when Clinton lied, many of us did not care if he got a hummer, but most of did care the he could deny it with such convection and that he only admitted he was a lying sack of shit when the physical evidence was found.

So, it is not the ACTION taken, but it’s the CHARACTER of the man who would take that action that is important here.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its no so much the effect it had on the debate – but rather it’s the significance of man who wants to be our leader cheating in front of 75 million+ Americans. Just like when Clinton lied, many of us did not care if he got a hummer, but most of did care the he could deny it with such convection and that he only admitted he was a lying sack of shit when the physical evidence was found.

So, it is not the ACTION taken, but it’s the CHARACTER of the man who would take that action that is important here.

Exactly, this lying cheating self absorbed maniac will stop at nothing to get elected.  He will NEVER be my president.........................................................................
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Who cares if it was a blank sheet of paper he took notes on?

He BROKE THE RULES OF NOT BRINGING ANYTHING!

Not only that but, based on the video, he seemed to do it surreptitiously. If he did it in front of the audience, then it might be excused as him forgetting or it being a habit of his to do this during his debate days. However, he did it when facing AWAY from the cameras, and blended the pulling movement with his turn. To me, that says he planned to conceal it, and therefore knew what he was doing was wrong and a flagrant violation of the rules.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Swire, it matters because we play fair and they don't. We have been WAY to kind to the Democraps and letting them slide with stupid crap. Its about time we call them on their lying and cheating.

It doesn't matter because it's petty.  Find whoever stole the 3 laptops from the RNC headquarters in Washington and then you'll have something to complain about.

Did Bush lose because Kerry had a cheat sheet?  No.  So what's the damn problem?  Are you telling me that you would rather focus all of your energy whining and complaining about something that didn't make one bit of difference?  Why waste your energy on something like this?  Instead focus your energy into helping the Bush campaign, instead of trying to drag them down by crying over spilled milk.

Now if Kerry did have an avanced copy of the questions, that's a whole different ball game.  But to whine about him taking a single piece of paper to a debate, is just stupid.

Sure the Democrats cheat, the last poll I saw some 30% Democrates admit to cheating in order to win while less than 20% of Republicans do.  Sure the media is biased towards the Democrats.  That's the situation we all knew going into this, so how will whining fix anything?  Will Kerry suddenly step aside and say he won't run?  No.  Will the media tear Kerry apart? No.  Will any undecided vote care about a single piece of paper that made no difference?  NO!  So get over it already.  It's either that or go join the Democrats so you'll have someone's shoulder to cry on over irrelevant things.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Guys, I wish you'd grow up.  The first thing you need to believe if you're a Democrat is that there are two sets of rules: one for you (because you represent all that is good and just in the world and because you know what to do) and one for everybody else because the sheeple are too stupid to think for themselves. Lukily they have people like you to guide them .

Fixed it for you!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Kerry was so calm, so prepared...anything is possible. Not to mention virtually all the questions asked of him were slow-pitch softballs a one-armed blind man could hit out of the park.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#47]
He is a cheater.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Stupid twat. It's a question of CHARACTER. Kerry has NONE.

Here's another video focus / follow-up to zombie's work, from another contributor to LGF - homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Movies/JFKCheat.mov
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pens are not allowed?  What was Bush writing with?  Blood?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pens are not allowed?  What was Bush writing with?  Blood?

you can't bring ANYTHING INTO THE DEBATE, EVEN A PEN. they are given
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top