Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 10:15:07 AM EDT
Jost got in to Massechusetts. What's the FIRST bumper sticker I see on the road?

Bush/Cheney '04

So, is Lurch and his followers stil basking in the glow of actually having come across as a human being on Thursday?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Remember, Skerry got booed when he TRIED to throw out the first pitch at a Red Sox game.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but I figured that's just the Red Sox fans. They hate EVERYONE.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you in Boston, per chance? Are Bostonians' really as self-hating & self-flajulating as I've heard?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are you in Boston, per chance? Are Bostonians' really as self-hating & self-flajulating as I've heard?

No (thank God).

Yes. Anyone that can root for the Red Sux has to be, by definition.

I just can't beieve I didn't see a single Kerry sticker the whole way up from Providence!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#6]
what do you mean you dont live on a plantation??hen some people are just so dumb.... but then when people notice im from california in other parts of the country they are afraid i might be a liberal... then they see my bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#7]

The Time I was there everybody in Boston seemd like condescinding assholes to me. Every time I would open my mouth and my sourthern drawl would come out, they would start talking slowly to me, and use lots of exagerated hand motions, like I was retarded or something. At several points I wanted to ask them if they were above the 99th percentile, because thats were my intellignce was scored. Nashua NH was a little better, the waitress at the DB Coopers by the hotel was a hotty and seemed to get turned on by a southern accent (she did ask me if I lived on a plantation like in the movies though, what the hell was that about?).

I used to live in Maine and Bostonians treated us the same way. Thats why we called them "Massholes".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top