Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/6/2001 6:04:21 AM EDT
I'm sure some of you have already seen this but it dosn't hurt to see it again!!

[url]http://mikenew.com/unvehicles.html[/url]

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I know this is going to come as a shock...

When our Humvees came back from Desert Storm, they were painted desert tan, with the little allied "^" on the side.

...and when American vehicles come back from Bosnia, after participating in UN peacekeeping operations, THEY ARE PAINTED BLUE!

Silly.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
I know this is going to come as a shock...

When our Humvees came back from Desert Storm, they were painted desert tan, with the little allied "^" on the side.

...and when American vehicles come back from Bosnia, after participating in UN peacekeeping operations, THEY ARE PAINTED BLUE!

Silly.
View Quote

And you don't see anything WRONG with this or these operations?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
What's wrong are these foolish insinuations that these vehicles are part of a UN invasion.

Whether or not we should be engaged in the overseas operations is another story, but not what these images are about.

These pictures were posted to make people think that the UN is on our soil getting ready for the big UN invasion.

Silly
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#4]
AND? Are we not supposed to get our equipment back after participating in UN sanctioned deployments?
But then again, I may be UN Psy-Ops just f*cking with your head to get your guard down while a squad of Blues advance on your house. . .
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:44:26 AM EDT
[#5]
It's bad enough when the anti's and the rest of the Left try to fool us with their misinformation.

Whenever they're caught lying, (like the myth that more women get beaten on Superbowl Sunday) they always accuse their accusers of being anti-women.  Point out that one of their gun-myths is a lie, and they call you a GUN NUT, WACKO.

Lying and misinformation never helps a cause, ESPECIALLY when you lie to your own side of the issue.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:48:08 AM EDT
[#6]
UN invasion or not, the UN has no business having equipment on US soil.

I'm not fond of foreign countries training on our soil either but the UN isn't a foreign country.  The UN is a sovereignty abolishing entity that id eroding this country's founding doctrines.

Their vehicles DO NOT belong here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Dummy!

Those Humvees belong to the United States!
They always have!
They deployed from Texas!
The paint belongs to the UN!
It washes off just as easily as the tan paint from the Gulf!

Think more.

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#8]
You are missing the point "dummy".  Go serve your little blue helmet officer and wear your little blue patch.  And while you are wearing them don't forget to take the constitution with you so you can wipe your ass when you are finished shi**ing down the throats of once free people.

Whether or not the US paid for them, they have no US identification indicated.  Hence they are UN vehicles.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Actually, they wear blue berets. Not helmets, dummy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You are missing the point "dummy".
View Quote

No he isn't. The point is right at the top of your head, under your tinfoil beanie.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#11]
My, aren't we ignorant?

They belong to the Texas National Guard.
I'm sure they want them back.

Don't try to lie to us, feed us paranoid misinformation and then get all testy when you're called on it.

By the way, I not only served a blue helmeted UN officer, I was one.
It was an evil and secret plan whose purpose was to monitor the Cambodian elections, to ensure they were honest.

Stop wishing for a UN invasion, so that you can live out your Rambo fantasies.
Do something with your life.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#12]
"Whether or not the US paid for them, they have no US identification indicated. Hence they are UN vehicles."

wow, none of my guns have my name visibly apparant on them, so do they still belong to the manufactor?? geez, i need to take care of that . . . (pulls out engraving pen)
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#13]
While your at it RSea, take off that number on the side...it might be the mark of the beast.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#14]
What do you think, that US vehicles have "USA" written on them, maybe with a big white star on each door?

Maybe in a Godzilla movie...
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#15]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:18:32 AM EDT
[#16]
You guys have some problems.  

Nowhere did I wish for an UN invasion.

Nowhere did I claim to be Rambo.

If you see nothing wrong with participating in the UN then I guess this discussion is over.  I will not argue semantics nor will I continue to argue my point with people who are obviously more intelligent than I.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you see nothing wrong with participating in the UN then I guess this discussion is over.  I will not argue semantics nor will I continue to argue my point with people who are obviously more intelligent than I.
View Quote

I can't believe it took you this long to realize this.
Start loading the Mags, they're a-coming!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#19]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#20]
More intelligent?  Got that right at least. Want a real shocker?  Come by my reserve unit. In an evil plan to hide our UN vehicles and sneak up on the "patriots",  we've painted them desert tan again and put 89th MP Brigade, III Corps bumper markings on them.  Damn sneaky. Looked out the window lately? There might be somebody in the bushes.  BTW:  We never wore ANY blue. No blue berets, no blue helmets, Just the brigade patch and the US flag. Lastly,  My chain of command was some general from the TXARNG. No outside military at all, though the Danes did have an observer along. What's a chairborne Rambo to do now?      
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#22]
[;D] Piece of advice for ya Major...don't argue with the tin foil hatted ones...it only confuses them further and feeds their ignorance. [(:|)]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#23]
...yeah I know, but it's good to sieze the ground on this thread and plant the flag of reason.
Keeps the other paranoid clowns from jumping in and making asses of themselves.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
While your at it RSea, take off that number on the side...it might be the mark of the beast.
View Quote

good thinking, that didnt occur to me. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#25]
My, aren't we ignorant?

They belong to the Texas National Guard.
I'm sure they want them back.

Don't try to lie to us, feed us paranoid misinformation and then get all testy when you're called on it.

By the way, I not only served a blue helmeted UN officer, I was one.
It was an evil and secret plan whose purpose was to monitor the Cambodian elections, to ensure they were honest.

Stop wishing for a UN invasion, so that you can live out your Rambo fantasies.
Do something with your life.
View Quote

I'm certainly glad you're not violating OPSEC Major by telling about the secret plan for the invasion on Wednes... oops.

LMAO

Seriously... Kudos Major!  You hit the nail on the head!  

[b]S[/b]earch[b]A[/b]nd[b]R[/b]escue[b]guy[/b]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

[moon]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You are missing the point "dummy".  Go serve your little blue helmet officer and wear your little blue patch.  And while you are wearing them don't forget to take the constitution with you so you can wipe your ass when you are finished shi**ing down the throats of once free people.

Whether or not the US paid for them, they have no US identification indicated.  Hence they are UN vehicles.
View Quote

Are you one of those feudal serfs from the dark ages who never went more then five miles from his place of birth in his entire life?

Why don't you break out an atlas and marvel at the size of our country, then ask yourself if any standing military in the world could possibly hope to overrun us.  Even with little white Humvees.  

Please come out of your bunker.  the fumes from your generator are building up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[rolleyes]
View Quote

[moon]
View Quote

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#29]
hey guys I added ventilation to my bunker.
but I did ran out of tinfoil the other day.
but I improvise I stole my moms tinfoil.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Why do people keep bashing the humanitarian and benevolent UN? Here the member nations are going out of their way to hold a pro-firearms rights conference next month and all you can do is criticize them for having equipment based in the U.S. Did you ever think that they might be here to help out the global patriots to ensure that freedom and liberty flourish throught this land?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#31]
They're coming for you!
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Doesnt surprise me one bit that some of our military is supportive of foreign troops training on US soil...or that soreignty isnt a valid issue to a college psuedo conservative prof...when the Peoples Liberation Army intelligence officers were given guided tours of top secret military bases and had got the "red carpet" treatment from the "ticket puchers" of the five sided "puzzle palace"..there were plenty of brown nosers wearing US uniforms willing to show them arround as they gathered intell.
The same people have no objections to turning over US military bases and the Panama Canal to Hutchinson-Wampoa and Li Ka-shing principal of the PLA aka Red Chinese...Doesnt surprise me one bit that these same military types have no problem with the UN and putting the USA under the authority of a council comprised of a hodgpodge of piss ant countries hostile to our interest and who would love to see us in chains...these same types see no problem with our enemies and foreigners armed and training on US soil..and denegrating any who oppose or subscribe to some pergorative diagnosis of their intent...who have no problem embroiling our people in
confilicts that serve of no interest to the US or to Our Security..which should the only reason any US service people are to be led into any situation that could result in death or wounds of our people...We have had these types among us since the Revolution..and in a free society must always put up with them..they rely on others sacrifce to feather their own nests..The Bible specifically states that the Love of Money is the Root of all Evil...same goes for promotions and job security.. The UN and NATO are the enforcers of the New World Order Mafia...nothing less..
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#33]
That doesn't make those Texas National Guard trucks UN invaders.  Lies and propaganda are the tools of the oppressors.  
To try to convince peolple that the training of foreign troops on US soil, or the Blue Humvees are part of the "UN GUNGRABBER INVASION" is a lie.  If an argument is so weak, that one has to lie, or even ignore lies, in order to support it...
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#34]
9divdoc: I think the point of Major Murphy's posts was simply to point out that these are not UN-owned vehicles. They're TX NG Humvees returned from some third world goatf@ck, and will soon have that silly-assed white paint job stripped off and a nice camo CARC job done. This isn't some precursor to a UN invasion of the US, but just a shipment of US military goods back to the US from a deployment overseas.

No one here is going to argue that they support the UN, just that those pictures are a touch less sinister than they appear.

Of course, I could be talking out of my ass.

FMCDH
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

-------------------
"And that said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress...to prevent the people of the Unites States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..."
--Samuel Adams, in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, Aug. 20, 1789
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#35]
It is preposterous to think that those HMMWVs from the Army's 49th Armored Division (TXARNG) returning from deployment is part of invasion force by the UN.  

Do you people really believe that military officers and enlisted would mindlessly carry out a UN policy to take away your property and freedom in disregard of their oath to support and defend the Constitution??? If so, you have no clue on how an officer of the US armed forces is made prior to receiving his/her commission.  Nothing is more sacred to us than Duty, Honor and Country.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2001 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#36]
The UN and (and the US globalists who support and promote it) has never made
a secret of its stated agenda...A Global Governing body in which all nations are equally represented (one nation one vote) is essential for world peace.. the UN also states that all World Citizens should be under UN jurisdiction (the UN knows that for the moment each member country (the UN calls its members states-that alone shoudl be a heads up) will also be subject to both its laws and UN laws- and held accountable in a "world court"...the issue is and will always be national sovereignty-is the USA a sovereign nation?..To those of us who says yes..we are automatically at odds with those of us who say no...To be called names by those who are supposed to defend the USA against all enemies both foreign and domestic its disconcerting to hear their rather cavalier attitude and disrespect to those who have already laid lives on the line..actually in combat..Murph could have explained the mission of NATO but instead of educating in a knowledegable polite manner he and those who followed his lead chose to poke fun at and take an adverserial role... beneath a field grade officer?...read the post I found on NATO it helped me to understand whats going on in NATO and the fight between the various members as to what NATOS mission actually is... the French version is a threat to US sovereignty and the US version is not..in fact might even limit the UN and keep the UN from its stated globalist mission...
And Gyrene..I understand the issue of the vehicles not being part of a UN invasion force...and that what was pictured are TX Nat Guard Vehicles..whose paint washes off
and thats a good thing...dont think it hurts to discuss what is actually going on politcally in the UN NATO camp and the Security Council's shennagins...If our troops who are close to whats going on can educate us...to reality I think that is a good thing
but I am not naive enough to believe that all is rosey in mudville...or of the damage the clinton admin and their friends and clones will continue to do..both in the military and in Washington and in the media...
wonder what they will say when I start driving my UNIMOG arround...guess I wont paint it blue or white....hehehehe
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Corrupt Officers of the US Military:  General Benedict Arnold...Lt Calley...
too numerous to mention..I was at Ft. Wolters TX in flight shcool when three officers and gentlemen..flew in a LCH and committed armed robbery on our Payroll (back in those days we got paid in cash and it was kept in the PX safe) Since Wolters at that time was home to more officers than any other Fort the payroll was considerable
Corruption of course is not limited to the officer corps (oats notwithstanding) in VietNam I saw officers hiding out in airconditioned trailers while their men went on patrols without them..saw officers kill a couple of kids and put each other in for silver stars..knew a finance officer up in the Americal Div..who with a buddy in personell got a silver star...as he put his buddy in for one to...is this an issue.. check out
[url]http://militarycorruption.com/[/url] no its not an issue but just because someone took an oath doesnt mean they are 1. gonna honor it and 2. think they arent when they act in a manner following orders of their superiors
It is still true that senior US officers guided Red Chinese officers throughout US military facilites that they had no business in...in fact you couldnt get in without a top-secret clearance..
Will some members of the US military turn on US  citizens if ordered to..of course they will as will lots of civilians...during the Revolutionary War most citizens did NOT support the "rebels" and many joined the British against the Americans...many like Gen Benedict Arnold were Heros in battle against the British before they quit...Arnold was convinced the revolution was no longer in the best interests of his coutrymen
was he really the "traitor" he was made out to be... I dont know..but for the grace of God go I....but history regards him as one...Oh yeah he took and oath to...as did lots of other traitors...:) If you like Id be happy to give you a complete history of traitors in the american military...lots of officers among them....plenty of enlisted to...clergymen
lawyers politicans...then there is John Glenn  (one of the keating five) and McCain
and Kerry and Kerrey...officers all and gentlemen
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#38]
mtnpatriot, I'm surprised at this, you often post insightful information.  Unfortunately, not this go 'round.  There's an easy way out of this though:  You keep monitoring the situation and let us know when parts of the southwest fall to the Blue Helmeted warriors.  That will be our call to arms.  Hopefully, they will take Kalifornia first, since it can no longer really be considered part of the United States anyways.
Sorry to all you hard-working Kali AR owners, I know it's not your fault.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#40]
It's simple really,  it's another lie, and they're not in Beaumont.  Notice the pictures of the US equipment.  Now, look at the picture of the "East German" trucks. Notice the date stamp in the picture.  The only picture with one, and obviously taken with a different camera.  Also, the date is 1997.  a long time to have your invasion vehicles in storage. The TXARNG came back just a few months ago.  It's pretty damn pitiful to have to lie like a rug to your own side.  As my great grandaddy used to say, "That boy is sure eat up with a case of the dumbass"
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#41]
I think all of you are full of it. So what if we're out of the UN. We are still the most powerful force on the planet and if invoked we will show that strength. Now if anyone has some smart-eleck remark then go ahead. Listen to somebody who knows what they are talking about, like the Major. He and I both are pretty darn certain that they are american trucks that were loaned to the UN and we wanted them back.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd like to set the record straight, I NEVER wrote I thought these to be an "invasion" force.  The whole point to this thread was to make people aware that the UN has vehicles in this country.  Whether the vehicles are owned by us (US) or not is irrelevant.  The UN is a self-serving monstrosity with open hostility to sovereign peoples.  I intended this thread to let people see that the UN isn't just "over there" but in the US as well. The US as a (sic) sovereign nation has no business engaging in or being engaged by the UN's affairs.

Now if you will excuse me, I have three large piles of English Mastiff diarrhea along with two piles of said vomit to clean up. [puke] My boy got a little sick today while I was at school.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Hey Dummy!

Those Humvees belong to the United States!
They always have!
They deployed from Texas!
The paint belongs to the UN!
It washes off just as easily as the tan paint from the Gulf!

Think more.

View Quote

Someone had to say it:

[size=6]ALL YOUR HUMVEES ARE BELONG TO US [/SIZE=6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Your house is loaded with Mastiff barf and you go to the computer to check this site first? What, letting it age like fine cheese?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[size=6]ALL YOUR HUMVEES ARE BELONG TO US [/SIZE=6]
View Quote

I was expecting that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Hmmm.  [b]mtn[/b]patriot from [b]North Carolina[/b]...

Is that you, Marv?
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hmmm.  [b]mtn[/b]patriot from [b]North Carolina[/b]...

Is that you, Marv?
View Quote

Do you mean Marv, 1,000 yard rifle Marv?  Boone, NC Area?

Nope, I'm not him, but I know Marv.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#48]

No, this Marv was from further south - Sylva.

He had about 15 weeks of fame on the old board last year.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#49]
i found the main UN headquarters here in the US. they must be planning some sort of an invasion in new york state. everybody to arms!!!!

Imliblio
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#50]
UN vehicles on US soil, eek an invasion. Looks like we should repel it by force. First thing we do is get our troops back from, Germany, Britain, Italy, Turkey, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Phillipines, Kuwait, Korea and so on. We set up a Naval blockade of the US with the US Navy as soon as we get them back from overseas.

The idea of troops being in a country other than their own, this is war I tell ya!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top