Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 8:20:42 AM EDT

Iran dismissed Sunday a proposal by the U.S. presidential candidate John Kerry who suggested providing Tehran with nuclear fuel for its power facilities if the Islamic state agrees to abandon its own fuel-making activities.  

Well, our enemies are laughing already, and so will our hopeful allies if this moron succeeds in his presidential bid

consider that he has called the current Iraq coalition, as "the coalition of the bribed"

How do you think they respond when he comes calling- hat in hand -asking for their help?

"excuse me, Mr sKerry, didn't you call us the coalition of the bribed?" or "I thought you said this was the wrong  war / wrong time, what makes it right now?

folks, we have got to do whatever necessary to get the votes to defeat this phony ass-hat!

we simply MUST.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

BUSH for president; kery for unemployment!!!!!!

so, we are now going to be helping the 'enemy' obtain nuclear capablities, by GIVING it to them for free, WTH???
isint that a threat to national security?
kery might seem more 'intelligent' but he caves in too much to pressure

VOTE BUSH!!

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
consider that he has called the current Iraq coalition, as "the coalition of the bribed"

that to me is a true statement. We bought and paid for support. very few were "willing"

Hell, We handed the taliban $43 million bux before 9/11. stranger things have happened, that's for sure...

Chris
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]
didn't mean to kill the thread...
Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top