Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 5:39:27 AM EDT
Did anybody here this come out of Daniel Schorrs mouth on saturday morning on NPR?

I couldn't believe it. He actually stated that Putin was a bigger dictator than Kim Jong ll. When asked about it, he almost seemed to back peddle a bit, and mumbled almost under his breath, something to the effect of being in terms of how big Russia was.

LOL!

That guy never ceases to amaze me. His commentary is sometimes wondering and ponderious, but almost always baffling.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Kim  Jong Il is asian, and Putin is Caucasian, so I would expect for him to be the bigger dictator.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Kim  Jong Il is asian, and Putin is Caucasian, so I would expect for him to be the bigger dictator.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top