[#4]
YES!!  

John F. Kerry >
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:58:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
NRA is on FNC, and he is SMOKING.  Making a good show.
"There are not a lot of hunters who vote to ban deer hunting ammunition.  There are not a lot of hunters who want to ban all guns.  There are not a lot of hunters who vote against gun rights and the 2nd Amendment."
NICE!

Just saw that on Fox News...sweet!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Woo Hoo!

Get em.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
NRA is on FNC, and he is SMOKING.  Making a good show.
"There are not a lot of hunters who vote to ban deer hunting ammunition.  There are not a lot of hunters who want to ban all guns.  There are not a lot of hunters who vote against guun rights and the 2nd Amendment."
NICE!

It was nice to see him lay out the argument in a very simple, and logical manner.  I think he did a better job that La Pierre would have done.  Wayne does some good, but I think he can be a little heated sometimes, which makes him come off a little over the top.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#9]
On guns, Kerry makes Gore look like a 2nd Ammendment supporter. I am sending money to the NRA to get this message out.

Kerry needs to be outed as a gun grabber!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#10]
NRA now has a  pretty good Kerry ad in SC. About time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#11]
SS109: That is true, Gore was a pro-gun guy before his gig with Clinton, and he was pretty much pro-gun up to that point.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I love it.

I just emailed the link to a local talk radio host. (Neal Boortz)

I think he'll like that. He's pro-2nd amendment and has been calling JFK a "poodle" for months.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#13]
BTT for night crew
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Dupe.   NRA ON KERRY  

IBTL +1

HEY NOW!

Poodles are decended from water spaniels.   They have hunting in the blood.

Poodles and their "water-dog" cousins are the original versatile hunting dogs. Water-dogs predate the use of firearms in waterfowling; to understand their behaviour--what they were "bred to do"--we must examine what they did before 1600. Members of the European water-dog family, identified by the dense, curly, ever-growing coat, are closely related.

Poodles, water spaniels, water dogs, etc., are traditionally categorized among the spaniels. However, they seem always to have been considered water spaniels, differentiated from upland "setting" (or "couching") spaniels, which originated in Spain (which, from 1200-1500, had the most highly-developed animal husbandry in Europe). The job of a setting spaniel was to lie down upon finding partridge for a market or pot hunter, who then threw a net over birds and dogs, or erected a funnel net into which the birds were slowly driven. Medieval spaniels spread across Europe and into England, where our familiar spaniel varieties were derived; also, crossed with the Spanish Pointer, produced familiar varieties of setters. The Spanish Pointer pointed birds, standing and was slow-moving (a useful quality during the early years of firearms because of the time it took to re-load).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top