Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:03:45 PM EDT
WTF was that thing at the end
grainy video appearing to be taken through a window at the white house during H W Bush's term showing W having a coke party
used some good looking impersonators
way over the line imo. I can handle their normal jokes, but that was pure slanderous/libelous propaganda
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Kitty Kelly's latest trashy book claimed Bush used coke at Camp David, they're playing off that.  SNL made fun of Kelly's slander that Nancy cheated on Ronnie with Frank Sinatra, too.

When "troopergate" came out, SNL made fun of that with a skit of governor Clinton going on a ride-along with an AR state trooper, and blackmailing hot chicks pulled over for DUIs to do Clinton in a police car.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
IM recording it to watch tomorrow.  

IMHO, SNL pretty much sucks these days.

I watch it to see if it gets better, sometimes its funny still.

I like "Blue Collar TV" much, much better.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you expect when two lefties open the show (Affleck and Alec Baldwin) ?
I stopped watching when those morons showed up.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What do you expect when two lefties open the show (Affleck and Alec Baldwin) ?
I stopped watching when those morons showed up.

Weren't those two fag boys supposed to leave the country if Bush won in 2000? I remember offering to help pay for the plane tickets of any Hollyweirdo that wanted to leave. I still havent had any takers. I guess we're stuck with them playing morons in idiotic skits on liberal satire TV.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top