Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/2/2004 7:00:10 PM EDT
It's 8 pm and I discover the batteries in my Pro Ears are dead.  Closest store?  Wally World on FM 78, San Antonio, 210.666.6066, Michael Coldewey, Mgr.  

I find my batteries and a pair of stereo headphones, and head for the register.  At the register I find the teller - name of Ebony, another employee at the end near the bags, and a gangsta looking moron who I thought was paying for something.  

I get to the register, set my goods on the rubber mat, and Ebony takes them and scans them.  Bitch doesn't even say "BOO!" to me.  Meanwhile, I find the Gangsta Boy isn't buying anything, he's just there BSing with Ebony and the other employee.  Plus, Gangsta Boy is standing right at the check writing counter - where folks stand when they write checks, hand the teller cash, etc.  

He's black, approx. 20 yrs old,  5'6", 130 lbs, blue nylon doo rag covered by a caddy wompus baseball hat, black framed (? presc) small rectangular clear lens glasses, huge white t-shirt tucked into really huge oversize blue jeans that are only being held up by his pubes, and blue tennis shoes. No jewelry, no tatts.  

So Ebony rings up my stuff.  I did the mandatory 8 count while being ignored, then said, "Do I have to guess how much to pay or are you gonna tell me?"  She finally stops talking to Gangsta Boy and the other employee, looks at me like I'm bothering her, and says, "$13.27," then sticks out her hand for my money - never asks, "cash, credit card, etc," and goes back to talking.  Mind you, I can't see the display because Gangsta Boy is standing where I should be standing.  (I knew approx how much my items totaled already).

I said, "Here," and made Ebony reach for my payment.  I gave Ebony $15.00 and she made the change, then rests her right, with my change in it, on the check writing counter.  She's still talking and ignoring me.  Well, I can't reach my change because the cash register keypad is in between me and my change, and I can't move past the keypad to the check writing table because Gangsta Boy is standing there.

Enough is enough.

I said, "Hey buddy, you wanna get the fuck out of the way so I can get my change?"

He turned and faced me straight on, leaned back, and grabbed his crotch.  And said, "Yo *racial slur*, who you talking to?"

Yeehaa!  It's Friday night, I'm in Wally World, and I'm gonna get it on with Gangsta Boy, who I doubt is even half as old as me.  He looks like the only thing he could fight his way out of is the wet paper bag holding his Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

I said, "*Racial slur*, if ya gotta piss, go to the pisser.  Now fucking move!"  We were seperated by about 2 steps.  I took one step towards him, and he crumbled.  Dumb ass got a smile on his face, showed me his teef, and moved to the bags, near the other employee.  I moved to the check writing counter and Ebony the Genius hands me my change, and goes back to talking to the other employee.  She's dumber than a box of rocks - purple finger nails and all.  

So I got my change, scared Gangsta "I Gotta Piss" Boy, but I don't have my goods.  Ebony the Abortion put them in a bag, but didn't spin the bag holder so I could reach them.  So I said, "Hey!!  Got 5 seconds to hand me the bag?"  Again, she looks at me like I was bothering her, and spins the bag thing so I can reach my bag - she doesn't hand it to me - and A-FUCKING-GAIN goes back to talking.

By this point, I'm ready to tear Gangsta Boy's head off and shit down the hole, then skull fuck Ebony.  On second thought, I'll skip the skull fuck.  Goddam punk kids!!!!

I said, "EBONY!!  Where is the Store Manager?"  This got Ebony's attention, and she pointed to her.  

I went and downloaded to Angie with the British accent, red hair, green eyes.  It was ugly.  Think I scared her.

Monday I will call Michael Coldewey and DEMAND that Ebony the Abortion be fired.

Fuck Wal*Mart.

After having to work and miss the RO class, the BS at work, and this crap, I'm pissed!

What the fuck is wrong with some of the youth today?  My kids are in their 20s, and would never even think about acting like that.  Never.

We're going down the shitter.  Wish we'd hurry up and get it over with.  There is a generation that is out of fucking control.

Fuck the grammar and spelling.  

Rant off - thanks for listening.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
They don't care because if they get fired they'll collect unemployment.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd say that's a pretty successful rant. Nice job on the paragraph spacing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Wally world is always an adventure.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You are forgiven.  Sounds downright shitty.  I hope you get a decent response from the manager.  I would take it as far as you can.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Heh heh!  Must be the two Hefe-Weizens I slammed...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
good rant, some shit goes on in houston area turd-marts. does not do any good to bitch about it. they don't care. it is all about the $$$$$$
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You are forgiven.  Sounds downright shitty.  I hope you get a decent response from the manager.  I would take it as far as you can.

No forgiveness solicited.

I can take some BS - hell I was in the military for 20.  But this went WAY over the line.  I'm going for kicking Ebony to the curb.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heh heh!  Must be the two Hefe-Weizens I slammed...

But seriously, you need Tai Che (sp?)
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
you call that graphic language?!?!?!?!!?

whatever you do don't look here then ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980

but, i must say, excellent rant, you make me proud  however, sounds like you have the same kind of luck as i do
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No forgiveness solicited.

I can take some BS - hell I was in the military for 20.  But this went WAY over the line.  I'm going for kicking Ebony to the curb.

That was a convoluted way of saying "we feel your pain".  Or "your rant sounds very justified".

NICE RANT!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Do you expect Quota people to actually work?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

But seriously, you need Tai Che (sp?)

HAHA!  Well, now I'm laughing about it.  

I know Hap Ki Do - same thing?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
you call that graphic language?!?!?!?!!?

whatever you do don't look here then ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980

but, i must say, excellent rant, you make me proud  however, sounds like you have the same kind of luck as i do

Well you know, I feel an obligation to warn whenever I use those "bad" words.  HAHA!  I used more bad words in that same sex homo thread than I did here.

I wonder what kind of parent raises a kid like that? (rhetorical)
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That was a convoluted way of saying "we feel your pain".  Or "your rant sounds very justified".

NICE RANT!!!!!  

That's what I figured - but wasn't sure - ergo the smilie face.

Thanks for the compliment.  Think the suds calmed me a bit...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#15]
The fact the phone number is 210.666.6066 did not clue you in to the fact the store is....evil?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Do you expect Quota people to actually work?  

That was pretty stupid of me, eh?  HAHA!

Eye
Am
Sofa
King
Stoop
Id
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The fact the phone number is 210.666.6066 did not clue you in to the fact the store is....evil?

Yep!  Saw that when Angie the Mgr wanted to see the receipt.  Not to mention this new Wally World completely screwed up the traffic flow on FM 78.   It's time to move farther out again.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like my day, except the same people were at the damned Subway, all I wanted was a fucking sandwich.

The local Walmart here is another quality place.

Wait until foodstamp day and go them.  Sold out of meat and most of the drinks.  People with carts full of kids yelling.

Its worse then other places at christmas.

Then some fucker steals my wheel cap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I worked with a guy   who's life goal was to move to Minnestoa, because they had better unemployment befefits than Nebraska.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Still having trouble with those center caps taxman?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Still having trouble with those center caps taxman?

Its the same one, Im not replacing the damn thing though.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Not if they are fired for cause, or if the employer contests the payment.
Did you not know that, or were you just trying to be glib?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Wait until foodstamp day and go them.

Damn - trying' to get me arrested or what?  HAHA!

Its worse then other places at christmas.

Then some fucker steals my wheel cap.

That sucks.  

Last time (I think) that I went to Wally World was to find shotgun shells for that pattern test I did.  A guy I know told me they have cheaper prices than on base, but it wasn't worth the hassle - or so I thought.  Now I know for sure.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Do ya think these morons even know how to fill out the paperwork for unemployment??

The really scarey part of todays youth is that one day some of them "might" be running our government!

Just imagine Dumbocraps with a collective IQ of about 50! (Damn I'm sorry guys,the Dems are already there!)

The same "brain dead" attitude that you found at Wally World is everywhere!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#25]
so stop shopping at walmart,
you should have known it would be a disaster

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Sounds like you need to learn Slap Di Ho instead

--Josh
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Only adice I have is shop in better neighborhoods.

Shit, can't do that they're everywhere.

Why is it that people seem to think it is ok to hang out and socialize at work? Not just the easy, low effort jobs, but freakin' everywhere I go there are people just hanging out talking while they are supposed to be working. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt and imagine that they worked second shift, or possibly third shift, or maybe even on break or lunch from a first shift job, but these people are everywhere all the d*mn time.

Ever feel like you are the only one who actually works at work!?!?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Do ya think these morons even know how to fill out the paperwork for unemployment??

Here in TX, you don't have to fill out squat - you do it over the phone.  Backstop - laid off 11 May 04 and back to work 27 Sep 04.

The really scarey part of todays youth is that one day some of them "might" be running our government!

That's a real fucked thing to say, man.

Might be easier to deal with if I was brain dead also...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like you need to learn Slap Di Ho instead

--Josh

Oh damn, that's funny!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Only adice I have is shop in better neighborhoods.
Shit, can't do that they're everywhere.

I went OS in 1990, and returned in 98.  The difference in Customer Service was incredible.  Not seeing it change gradually made the difference.  Heck, most of the time I can't even find anyone to ask a question of.

Why is it that people seem to think it is ok to hang out and socialize at work? Not just the easy, low effort jobs, but freakin' everywhere I go there are people just hanging out talking while they are supposed to be working. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt and imagine that they worked second shift, or possibly third shift, or maybe even on break or lunch from a first shift job, but these people are everywhere all the d*mn time.

I really don't know the answer.  But it appears to be everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I give this rant a 3.  After reading TudkerMax the past day AND being given a warning on this thread, I was severely disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Your first mistake was choosing THAT register. If I had seen people of that age and um, persuasion standing there I would have gone to the other side of the store for another cashier. You were 'axeing' for trouble by going to the one you went to.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just imagine Dumbocraps with a collective IQ of about 50! (Damn I'm sorry guys,the Dems are already there!)

They know how to get goverment support ther parents taught then that!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#34]

What the fuck is wrong with some of the youth today? My kids are in their 20s, and would never even think about acting like that. Never.

We're going down the shitter. Wish we'd hurry up and get it over with. There is a generation that is out of fucking control.

Age/sex/flavor/etc has no bearing on if you are a useless POS life-support system for a turd and/or baby factory.

Judging by the youth representing the USA in the Middle East right now and the kids who post here, I would say the "youth of today" are doing pretty damn good.

You forgot to mention if Angie was hitable...!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Judging by the youth representing the USA in the Middle East right now and the kids who post here, I would say the "youth of today" are doing pretty damn good.

I couldn't agree more. (I probably should've specified which "youth").

You forgot to mention if Angie was hitable...!

In my situation, they're all hitable.
I'd say "yes."  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I give this rant a 3.  After reading TudkerMax the past day AND being given a warning on this thread, I was severely disappointed.

With thoroughly selfless intent, I'd like to suggest you not post here again; I couldn't bear the thought of you being disappointed.  HAHA!

EDIT:  I always post a "Warning" in my titles - I'd hate for some kids sitiing with Dad while he surfs ARFCOM to see...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yeah, when I'm that pissed, it's all one paragraph! I'm lucky if i get punctuation in!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh, and if you want to really pound a lesson into them, write a letter to the company hq , and quote everything that happened, use names, dates, etc.

Not many people write letters anymore. So when one comes in, it does get attention. I remember a Store manager of mine back in the day pissed off some customer. Customer yelled at him that he was going to write a letter, the SM actually laughed it off.

2 weeks later I walked into the back store room and stumbled into the middle of the Regional manager ripping a brand new a-hole in the SM for what he did.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It's 8 pm and I discover the batteries in my Pro Ears are dead.  Closest store?  Wally World on FM 78, San Antonio, 210.666.6066, Michael Coldewey, Mgr.  

I find my batteries and a pair of stereo headphones, and head for the register.  At the register I find the teller - name of Ebony, another employee at the end near the bags, and a gangsta looking moron who I thought was paying for something.  

I get to the register, set my goods on the rubber mat, and Ebony takes them and scans them.  Bitch doesn't even say "BOO!" to me.  Meanwhile, I find the Gangsta Boy isn't buying anything, he's just there BSing with Ebony and the other employee.  Plus, Gangsta Boy is standing right at the check writing counter - where folks stand when they write checks, hand the teller cash, etc.  

He's black, approx. 20 yrs old,  5'6", 130 lbs, blue nylon doo rag covered by a caddy wompus baseball hat, black framed (? presc) small rectangular clear lens glasses, huge white t-shirt tucked into really huge oversize blue jeans that are only being held up by his pubes, and blue tennis shoes. No jewelry, no tatts.  

So Ebony rings up my stuff.  I did the mandatory 8 count while being ignored, then said, "Do I have to guess how much to pay or are you gonna tell me?"  She finally stops talking to Gangsta Boy and the other employee, looks at me like I'm bothering her, and says, "$13.27," then sticks out her hand for my money - never asks, "cash, credit card, etc," and goes back to talking.  Mind you, I can't see the display because Gangsta Boy is standing where I should be standing.  (I knew approx how much my items totaled already).

I said, "Here," and made Ebony reach for my payment.  I gave Ebony $15.00 and she made the change, then rests her right, with my change in it, on the check writing counter.  She's still talking and ignoring me.  Well, I can't reach my change because the cash register keypad is in between me and my change, and I can't move past the keypad to the check writing table because Gangsta Boy is standing there.

Enough is enough.

I said, "Hey buddy, you wanna get the fuck out of the way so I can get my change?"

He turned and faced me straight on, leaned back, and grabbed his crotch.  And said, "Yo *racial slur*, who you talking to?"

Yeehaa!  It's Friday night, I'm in Wally World, and I'm gonna get it on with Gangsta Boy, who I doubt is even half as old as me.  He looks like the only thing he could fight his way out of is the wet paper bag holding his Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

I said, "*Racial slur*, if ya gotta piss, go to the pisser.  Now fucking move!"  We were seperated by about 2 steps.  I took one step towards him, and he crumbled.  Dumb ass got a smile on his face, showed me his teef, and moved to the bags, near the other employee.  I moved to the check writing counter and Ebony the Genius hands me my change, and goes back to talking to the other employee.  She's dumber than a box of rocks - purple finger nails and all.  

So I got my change, scared Gangsta "I Gotta Piss" Boy, but I don't have my goods.  Ebony the Abortion put them in a bag, but didn't spin the bag holder so I could reach them.  So I said, "Hey!!  Got 5 seconds to hand me the bag?"  Again, she looks at me like I was bothering her, and spins the bag thing so I can reach my bag - she doesn't hand it to me - and A-FUCKING-GAIN goes back to talking.

By this point, I'm ready to tear Gangsta Boy's head off and shit down the hole, then skull fuck Ebony.  On second thought, I'll skip the skull fuck.  Goddam punk kids!!!!

I said, "EBONY!!  Where is the Store Manager?"  This got Ebony's attention, and she pointed to her.  

I went and downloaded to Angie with the British accent, red hair, green eyes.  It was ugly.  Think I scared her.

Monday I will call Michael Coldewey and DEMAND that Ebony the Abortion be fired.

Fuck Wal*Mart.

After having to work and miss the RO class, the BS at work, and this crap, I'm pissed!

What the fuck is wrong with some of the youth today?  My kids are in their 20s, and would never even think about acting like that.  Never.

We're going down the shitter.  Wish we'd hurry up and get it over with.  There is a generation that is out of fucking control.

Fuck the grammar and spelling.  

Rant off - thanks for listening.

Don't feel bad but nobody speaks English at the wally world I go to.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Oh, and if you want to really pound a lesson into them, write a letter to the company hq , and quote everything that happened, use names, dates, etc.

That's the plan.  I'll get the address when I talk to the Mgr.

I got into an argument back in about 88 with a guy at an Exon station.  Wrote Exon and got a $50 gas certificate from them.  Maybe it was more $$ - man, was that really almost 20 years ago??
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#41]
"We have a cracker down, we have a cracker down - Register 12, we have a cracker down"
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

This is the whole reason "they" get those jobs.  Just to sponge off unemployment.  Often on the very first day they are eligible they will have a friend assist in getting them laid off in some way.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
"We have a cracker down, we have a cracker down - Register 12, we have a cracker down"

HAHAHA!!

I think it was reg 12.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#44]
I think if I were to end up in hell, it would involve me spending the rest of eternity in Wal-Mart.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I think if I were to end up in hell, it would involve me spending the rest of eternity in Wal-Mart.  

KMart here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#46]
I really do hate walmart.  I try to avoid them, but like was posted earlier, they are everywhere and driving out the local/little guys.  I shop at Kmart or Dollar General or anywhere else but walmart for the same reasons stated above...

don't get me started on walmart.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are "assistance programs" , staffed by liberal dumbocrats well intentioned helpers of the downtrodden available for the "disadvantaged" to complete the process.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#49]
"A wise man walks with his head bowed humble as the earth on which he walks" Wing Chan Cain. But I have to add thank goodness for Texas conceled carry laws.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#50]
While I have no doubt that you were justified in being upset, I think your move in telling the Gangsta to get the fuck out of your way was not so bright.  The fact that he was small ups the chances that he had Lorcin .25 tucked in the waistband of his baggy jeans.  Definitely not somethign worth getting shot or shooting someone over.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top