Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 3:11:00 PM EDT

There were a bunch of them and they were selling at the fun show. Here's how I know they were all on crack...

Pre-ban Beta-C Mag for $1,000
SKS for $300
Glock "pre-ban" 19 mag for $70
Beretta 92 FS "pre-ban" 15 round mag for $60

I felt like yelling, "Move away from the crack pipe....slowly!"

Gun show freakin gun dealers = rip off

What are they thinking? Has anyone told them the ban is over?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
the Cabelas I work at still has 10/22 Butler Creek 25 .rd plastic lips at $60 each. I think they need to check their prices
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Just order stuff online, it saves you time, money, and the anger of seeing the idiots trying to rip you off.  
BTW wholesale hunter has hot lips mags on sale for $19 (clear only).

Brian
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just order stuff online, it saves you time, money, and the anger of seeing the idiots trying to rip you off.  
BTW wholesale hunter has hot lips mags on sale for $19 (clear only).

Brian

I went to pick up some plinking ammo. We have a guy, who's pretty good with prices on military surplus ammo. Other than that, there wasn't anything worth purchasing. Even on regular stuff, I have noticed prices inching up about 10% lately.

I did see some new in wrap M14 mags for 42.50 a piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top