Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 1:59:29 PM EDT
I saw on here that Laura bush has a smoking habit,I never hear or see anything about her. Does george smoke or does John Kerry or his wife smoke?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
i know President Bush doesn't smoke...this is the first i've heard anything about laura smoking...?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I think most drinkers smoke.  I bet GW did in his younger party years.  Kerry was in Nam, no way he didnt part take in a few smokes.  Weed or otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think most drinkers smoke.  I bet GW did in his younger party years.  Kerry was in Nam, no way he didnt part take in a few smokes.  Weed or otherwise.

Interesting that smoking pot was such a huge issue when Clinton ran....now we have an obvious hippie..no way this guy was straight in the 60's....no one has even brought it up.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
it was either on this site or on falfiles.com that I read about Laura Bush being a heavy smoker. I never heard it before either but I never hear anything about her. It got me wondering if Theresa H. Kerry or JFK or George smokes cigarettes or cigars? I know Clinton used to smoke cigars.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Monica Smoked Clinton's Cigar    
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i know President Bush doesn't smoke...this is the first i've heard anything about laura smoking...?

First Lady with an oral fixation!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I hear George and John are health nuts these days, whatever they did in the past.

Don't know about their wives.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
George Burns smokes, that him beside Kerry ?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Terreeeeeza has got to be a "pole smoker" with a mutt-mug like that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
George Burns smokes, that him beside Kerry ?

No dude, that's MJ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top