Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 12:22:16 PM EDT
NightTrain  (1000+ posts)       Thu Sep-30-04 06:48 PM
Original message
This afternoon, I berated the crap out of a right-wing douche bag.
Edited on Thu Sep-30-04 06:49 PM by NightTrain

I still can't believe I goaded that guy the way I did, but I was too pissed off to give a fuck about the possible consequences.

I was out on my delivery route today when a pick-up truck came up on my left. As it went by me, I saw the most sickening collection of bumper stickers ever to attack my eyeballs. Here are the ones I remember:

G.O.P. - GOD'S OWN PARTY.

PRESIDENT BUSH 2004: ONE GOOD TERM DESERVES ANOTHER.

GUN CONTROL MEANS USING BOTH HANDS. (Second time this week I've seen that one!)

THE ROAD TO HELL IS PACED WITH LIBERALS.

CLINTON DIDN'T INHALE: HE SUCKS.

I'D RATHER BE KILLING DEMOCRATS. (Good one! Anyone know if Balzac drives a pick-up?)

But what really set me off was what that douche bag wrote in his back window in white crayon:

KERRY LIED AND REAL VETS DIED!  (Now THAT is a stroke of lib-baiting genius!!!!!!!)

When we stopped at a red light, I pulled up next to the guy, who had his windows rolled down, and yelled, "LOSER!"

To my amazement, he didn't reply. You'd think a fella with bumper stickers that inflammatory would jump at the chance to defend his most cherished beliefs against a got-damn librul, but not that gutless turd.

When the light turned green, Mr. Blood-and-Guts Republican gunned his accelerator and blew past me. I gave him the finger as he did so.

The road narrowed, so I got behind that fuckwad at the next red light. I stuck my head out the window and shouted, "HEY MOTHERFUCKER, I'M A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?"

Again, he didn't reply. He didn't so much as give me the finger, even with his left arm hanging out his driver's-side window.

I tried again. "YEAH, YOU AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT YOUR GUN, ARE YOU, JOHN WAYNE? HOW FUCKIN' CLOSE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A WAR, YOU PUSSY?"

Finally, I got behind him at one final stoplight before I had to turn onto a side street. I stuck my head out the window again and yelled, "PRESIDENT KERRY, YOU ASSHOLE!"

I wonder what it would've taken to set that fucker off? Hell, he probably dealt with my little dressing-down by going home and beating up on "The Little Woman." Piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya, and they are the TOLERANT ones.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
No way.  That's gotta be a troll.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeap, he's a good standard bearer for liberal democrats.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Those bumper stickers were waaaaaaaay over the top, so extreme you figure they were designed to elicit the exact response this DU'er gave.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
wow.... sounds like there is gonna be a jump in the suicide rate on Nov. 3rd  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny how it's OK to just go off on a guy who's driving around town, but if you have some bumper stickers on your car:

Pobeka (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-30-04 07:26 PM
Response to Reply #5
29. That bumper sticker might be classified as a hate crime.
Edited on Thu Sep-30-04 07:26 PM by Pobeka

It targets an entire group, rather than an individual.

What if it said instead:

"I'd rather be killing negros"

or:

"I'd rather be killing indians".

It's not different from burning a cross, or a hanging a noose on a minority's property.

In the old days (end of the 20th century), this would not be tolerated, and someone may well start legal action against the perpetrator. "Not my car" would not be a defense, as just the act of driving the car with the sticker inflicts the damage.

I don't know if the Southern Poverty Law Center has any further info on this type of thing (targeting a political party with hate speech).
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Not only is it a funny thread, it's also a dupe!

Dupe-ity dupe! Dupe-a loopa ding dong! Dupe-aroonski! Dupe-aliyah!

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=279738

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:24:34 PM EDT
[#10]
The dip shit probably doesn't realize he was fucking with a guy with a CCW permit that was trying to stay out of a fight.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I find it interesting that the self described liberal democrat PRESUMED that the sticker ladened driver was without his firearm.

If I were to make a bet, I would put my money on the liberal actually shooting the sticker ladened driver if the liberal had been packin heat.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I gotta see if I can find some of those bumper stickers at the fun show next weekend.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The dip shit probably doesn't realize he was fucking with a guy with a CCW permit that was trying to stay out of a fight.

The thought of that is scary, yet satisfying!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

exactly what I was thinking; and the HERO of this story couldn't even let the dipshit know it <sigh>
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
What really got Me, was that the guy (Du'er) says that He was "out on my delivery route" when all of this took place. If one of My employees were to be out and about, picking fights in public and possibly alienating My customers/ potential customers, regardless of what/why they were doing, I'd make a point to fire his ass so quick, that his head would spin off.  What an Asshat!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What really got Me, was that the guy (Du'er) says that He was "out on my delivery route" when all of this took place. If one of My employees were to be out and about, picking fights in public and possibly alienating My customers/ potential customers, regardless of what/why they were doing, I'd make a point to fire his ass so quick, that his head would spin off.  What an Asshat!

Tall Shadow

I would fire him.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Tall Shadow

He probably took the pizza sign off of his roof before he started screeching.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So three days ago ...

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top