Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2001 8:18:55 PM EDT
to see peoples true colors. After visiting a few other sites, I am in shock to see what some AR15.com members post in the GD forums AT THOSE OTHER SITES....... It is amazing what happens when there are no rules. It seems that people say and do whatever they want without thought for their surroundings or fellow human beings. Has it become acceptable to offend people just because you can...for enjoyment even? I know it is your right, but does that make it acceptable? My children are better behaved....even when I am not looking. God Save This Country. FLAME ON....I am protected by a higher power.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to have to agree with you on this.  I really enjoy a good debate, but can rarely post a POINT OF VIEW (sans insults) without getting made fun of, taunted, etc.

Lowest common denominator.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Fly: I also dont agree with some of the stuff in the GD forums, but thats what makes this site so special, FREEDOM! NO RULES. I would'nt change a thing. Other sites are so stuck up, so many rules and will kick you out before you sign up. I once signed up at a site that banned me before I could sign up. They told me I know what I did from past post. It was a mistake, I never been their before, but they would,nt let me join. I posted this in the GD fourms and found out a lot of people had this happen to them. No flame but theres a lot worst places than this site. Maybe this site is not for you?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoops....absolutely I did not intend to come off as self righteous. And I think THIS site is for me. I love it. What I was trying to say is that I have/had developed a certain amount of respect for some people here. After seeing posts they made at OTHER sites, I was shocked to see their attitudes unmoderated. I wouldnt change a thing here either. I know GD is a place where anything goes. Its just that people act one way here....and another way somewhere else. LOL...that my post came across to you guys like it did. I am definately not superior.

Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
IF YA CAN'T STAND THE HEAT.......!!!  [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes. There are too many people badmouthing the humanitarian UN. Only a few here are true global patriots.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Just keep in mind that "names have been changed to protect the innocent" - and the guilty!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top