Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 8:36:01 PM EDT
Ever wonder why it is perfectly acceptable and even promoted to eat in the presence of family and friends but it's taboo to un-feed in the presence of others?

Do you find it ironic that if you walk into a room that a strange woman is changing in; even though she is wearing bra and panties covering X amount of skin, she will scream and try to cover herself up but the same woman will walk down a beach exposing X+50% of skin and not think twice about it?

Why do women go around in their homes among the people that they know and love, in curlers, ratty old robe and slippers but insist on looking their best to go out among strangers that don't even care about them?

Feel free to add your deep thoughts or questions and by all means feel free to answer.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Has your mother ever kissed you good night after ...........

Never mind.  The last time I said this the thread go locked in 2.3 seconds.

Why do people pick there nose while driving with every one watching.  But they wont do it while sitting at a park bench with the same people around?

If man can lick them selfs like a dog or cat would they ever leave the house?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea, you ever learn to understand women you can write a book and make a million.

I had a neighbor lady I never understood. She walked around in her backyard 95% naked most of the time, see her out in the store etc. she looked like a librarian.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a ton of common snse your missing.  That's all.  Sure I would love to see women trying on bras in Sears, but it ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Why do people duck when boarding or exiting a helicopter?

Do they really think the lawyers would allow the blades to be low enough to decapitate people?

I'm 6'4" and I didn't duck   boarding a copter - you should have heard everyone yelling at me!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Do they really think the lawyers would allow the blades to be low enough to decapitate people?

I'm 6'4" and I didn't duck   boarding a copter - you should have heard everyone yelling at me!  

Dude, the rotor disk can come within a few feet of the ground if the pilot screws up and leans the cyclic over. It rarely happens, but I don't even want to think about the results. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, the rotor disk can come within a few feet of the ground if the pilot screws up and leans the cyclic over. It rarely happens, but I don't even want to think about the results. Planerench out.

Yep, we have a new law school building paid for by the widow of a man dumb enough to egress STRAIGHT FORWARD from a running helo.  Pilot applied a little cyclic, and WHACK, off with his melon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top