Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 8:17:14 PM EDT
I get my electric bill the other day and its due in a week from the day I get it.  Now I got to hurry and make sure to get it right off.  I canceled 2 credit cards over the same thing.

If I really just didnt care Id start freeloading and not pay bills.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
A company that has 95% of its hardware, unprotected,  right next to roadways shouldn't piss off its customers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot, you cant just pay over phone or online.  Like I can with the cable/internet and phone.

Atleast the water bill I get a few weeks,
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a documentery once about the illegal marijuana business in canadian suburbs and how people buy houses in the middle of these neighborhoods for the sole purpose of growing pot.

They said most of them were also ripping off the power company by doing something to the power lines so they could get all the free power they wanted (the lights to grow the plants use alot of electricity).

Not sure exactly what they were doing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top