Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 7:54:20 PM EDT
It seems logical for me that KFC wound have wings..but they dont. why?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They used to.  Just like they used to have succulent rotisserie chicken.  It was the only thing I wen there for...
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
They would need actual chicken and not just parts.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate to say it but KFC sucks, except for the biscuits.

Also whats withe the Churches Brest/wing thing?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Because they're anti-gun idiots.

Taco Hell, Pizza the Hut, and Kenturkey Fried Chicken are part of Pepsico.  All oppose your constitutional rights.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Because hotwings taste nasty.  Why do you think Hooters has all those savory chicky snacks?  That's what it takes to get people to come in there and eat that gross stuff!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
It tastes pretty good and thats because how much MSG they use.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Taco Hell, Pizza the Hut, and Kenturkey Fried Chicken are part of Pepsico.  All oppose your constitutional rights.

Atleast PETA doesnt like them
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Popeye's Chicken is the best. Their chickens are kind of scrawny though. Oh and the mashed potatoes are delicious.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I believe those resturants have all been spun off by Pepsi a few years back into another distinct publicly traded company.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Popeye's Chicken is the best. Their chickens are kind of scrawny though. Oh and the mashed potatoes are delicious.

Popeyes is good, so is Bojangles.

Popeyes took 30 min for me to get chicken the other week though
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe those resturants have all been spun off by Pepsi a few years back into another distinct publicly traded company.

YUM foods corporation
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]
KFC markets wings in this part of the country.  Both hot and sweet varieties, I believe.

They have the dumbest employees, though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Kfc chicken is nasty anymore,Half the time it is not cooked done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top