Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 6:28:57 PM EDT
I am sitting here online trying to spend money I really don't have (what else is new?) and have forgotten the name of the singer who did the remake of Gordon Lightfoot's classic.  Do any of you folks out there in arfcom land know who I am talking about - I remember he is some dude out of Texas.

Sure is tough to buy an album when you can't even remember the artist's name!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm actually partial to the original version.  A fine song, indeed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Indeed - but Burns's version includes a part at the end where he reads the names and positions of the entire crew - quite chilling, really.  Now I have to decide whether to download the one song or buy the whole album - at only 9.95 - I may just get the whole album.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Now how about who did the remake of the Smiths song that is used as the Theme to Charmed?

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed - but Burns's version includes a part at the end where he reads the names and positions of the entire crew - quite chilling, really.  Now I have to decide whether to download the one song or buy the whole album - at only 9.95 - I may just get the whole album.

Ahhh...yes, forgot about that.  Good point.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now how about who did the remake of the Smiths song that is used as the Theme to Charmed?

I assume you are talking about a television show - can't help you there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The Charmed theme song was done by Richard Butler of Psychedelic Furs    maxx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top