Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 3:02:47 PM EDT
( spelling might be off,and punchuation anit there at all but i need to put it up here before hell froze over)

he was going door to door talking about kerry and bush and what good things kerry is going to do if he wins.Everything he said i countred and he was getting mad so he thought he had me when he said that kerry was going to give companies the kepted jobs in the us tax credits and the ones that moved some of their companies out of the country wont get goverment contracts, well i asked him about some of the military mobil forces and asked him who made the hummer and he didn't know and I told him gm does  and gm has factories out of the country and since that means no military contracts for companies that moved some jobs out of country then there would be no hummers or other items the military needs so there wont be a military by the time kerry gets done.and when he learned that he got mad and threw his kerry stuff in the trash and said F kerry then cause he has friends over in iraq and they need supplies and this would hurt them and hurt us too.

Sooo do you think i turned someone to the good side today??

translated by Roadhawk:

There was a guy going door to door talking about Kerry and Bush. He was telling me all the good

things that Kerry will do when he wins the election. Everything he said I countered and he was

getting mad. He thought he had me when he said that Kerry was going to give tax credits to

companies that kept jobs in the US. He said the companies that moved manufacturing out of the

US would not receive any government contracts. I asked him who manufactured the Hummer for

our military forces. He couldn't answer the question. I informed him that GM manufactures the

Hummer and that GM has manufacturing plants outside of the US. I asked him if that meant that

the military will no longer be able to purchase Hummers or other items the military needs that are

manufactured in other countries. I informed him that by the time Kerry is finished, there would be

no military. After I made that comment, he became angry and threw his Kerry literature in the

garbage. He said, "Fuck Kerry"! He went on to explain that he has friends over in Iraq and they

need supplies. He realized that Kerry's actions would only hurt his friends and the US military.

So do you think I changed someone's mind today?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The Company I work for makes bomb parts ,feed throats and a ton of other stuff for Uncle Sam.........They also have 2 plants in Mexico that are eating up all the non military jobs as fast as the asshats can send em south.....Fuck NAFTA and fuck Kerry
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By furball75, translated by Roadhawk:

There was a guy going door to door talking about Kerry and Bush.  He was telling me all the good

things that Kerry will do when he wins the election.  Everything he said I countered and he was

getting mad.  He thought he had me when he said that Kerry was going to give tax credits to

companies that kept jobs in the US.  He said the companies that moved manufacturing out of the

US would not receive any government contracts.  I asked him who manufactured the Hummer for

our military forces.  He couldn't answer the question.  I informed him that GM manufactures the

Hummer and that GM has manufacturing plants outside of the US.  I asked him if that meant that

the military will no longer be able to purchase Hummers or other items the military needs that are

manufactured in other countries. I informed him that by the time Kerry is finished, there would be

no military.   After I made that comment, he became angry and threw his Kerry literature in the

garbage.  He said, "Fuck Kerry"!  He went on to explain that he has friends over in Iraq and they

need supplies.  He realized that Kerry's actions would only hurt his friends and the US military.

So do you think I changed someone's mind today?

I took the liberty of translating your post into a more understandable form of English.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks my edumacation is really good i swear foxfire still needs a spell checker
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Well done!

That was even better than my usual "Point and laugh" response

- BG
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
thanks my edumacation is really good i swear foxfire still needs a spell checker

No problem!  and...good work!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top