Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 2:20:52 PM EDT
"The president's job is not to take an international poll. The president's job is to defend America," the Republican incumbent said. "The use of troops to defend America must never be subject to a veto by countries like France."

Ahhh....my sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a good quote nonetheless, but I think that is what most Americans expect from a President.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Kerry also said something similar, then later said that we should never have gone to war without international consensus.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kerry also said something similar, then later said that we should never have gone to war without international consensus.

What country has ever gone to war with everyone elses permission, I dont recall alcojida asking anyone for permission to declare war on us and I certainly dont recall sodom hoochiemama asking permission to invade Kuwait.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder who wrote it for him?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wonder who wrote it for him?

4 More Years!
www.georgewbush.com
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Kerry had a good quote. More of the same.
More tax cuts for the rich more overtime pay cuts for working americans. Neither has my vote.  Kerry did kick Bush's but at the debate. Bush could not speak with out studdering and stamering. He also failed to show Kerry as a waffler. If Kerry wins it will be because Bush sucks so much. Not because Kerry is a good canidate.
Pat
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Kerry had a good quote. More of the same.
More tax cuts for the rich more overtime pay cuts for working americans. Neither has my voteSo you will let your non vote get Kerry elected? Wonderful. Your base customers might go away if Kerry is elected.  Kerry did kick Bush's but at the debate. Bush could not speak with out studdering and stamering. He also failed to show Kerry as a waffler. If Kerry wins it will be because Bush sucks so much. Not because Kerry is a good canidate.
Pat

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck those cheese eating surrender monkeys.  Why shoud we listen to some coward who likes hairy women.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Fuck those cheese eating surrender monkeys.  Why shoud we listen to some coward who likes hairy women.  

Yeah, Fuck the French.

BTW - What's wrong with hairy women.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

John Kerry is a pustulated wart on the hemmorhoidal asshole of life.

And he's a lying douchebag to boot.

SG
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, Fuck the French.

BTW - What's wrong with hairy women.

[Eddie Murphy] Your wife's a sasquatch, isn't she Gus?  You shaved the bitch down and taught her to speak. [/Eddie Murphy]

[Eddie Murphy] Goony Goo Goo [/Eddie Murphy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top