Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 12:50:22 PM EDT
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13027065&BRD=1574&PAG=461&dept_id=532215&rfi=6

Should be funny, but snot.

I'm of the opinion that the only good cat is a cat with a mouse in it's jaws or a cat in the jaws of a dog. That aside, my buddy, while admittedly breaking his community's leash ordinance is being stalked by the overzealous neighborhood busybody. She and her husband drive by taking pictures of their house and family. She is allegedly documenting unleashed cats. My buddies wife took the cats to a kennel and placed stuffed animals in their yard...The nut jobs still called animal control. Animal control laughed it off, but the loser neighbors trapped their cat and turned them in. Her husband showed up at the arraignment (yes for the leashless cat) in uniform (he is somehow associated with homeland security) saying " I work for Homeland Security and it is well documented that cats are used as biological weapons by terrorists". These people are nuts. My buddy says they have run off two other neighbors and now they are also selling their house. The local authorities all say that "Yes, they are crazy, but they aren't breaking any laws. They can take pictures all day long."

I say let them take all the pictures they want....of you polishing bullets on your front porch.

So what say you?

roy d
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, set up a reloading station on your porch and get to work.  The problem will solve itself.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#2]
People walk cats on leashes?

MT
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Drive by their house real slow and take pictures. Stand outside their house when you know they're watching and scribble notes on a legal pad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
To think this kind of idiot is part of homeland security.

We're doomed!

Chris
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:24:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't know DHS had uniformed officers.... maybe he's a baggage screener?

Tell him that your cat is an "assault cat", and that the ban ended in september...
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Watch thier house, but do it and act like your trying not to be seen.  Camo facepaint etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top