Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 12:48:57 PM EDT
Whilst Kerry was spewing his pack of lies and blaming G.W. for not getting more allies IE: France, Germany, and Russia, why did he not mention the investigation into the oil for food scandal, and the fact that this is one of the multifaceted reasons that those 3 countries did not want to help us?

And why is the media totally ignoring this fact.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The prez is just not good on his feet.  It's the awful truth.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I mean he pretty much stood there and took hits from kerry all night and all he could say was 'its hard work'? You and I know what he means but the stupid fence voters don't.

Is there a reason he cannot say anything? is it because of diplomacy? Or because the investigation is still ongoing? I mean we found documents in Iraq naming names and pointing the finger at France and Germany. Why is this topic hush hush?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

People - THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit living controlled by emotion.

There is a VERY obvious reason here.
IF Bush had gone on about the scum French and Germans, it would have played RIGHT INTO Kerrys plan of saying Bush was isolating the US from the UN.

Which you and I would like, but theres a significant voting block that likes the UN.

Poliics is a MESSY business.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it just seems to me that Lehrer's leftist questions were slanted toword kerrys favor and that bush got FVCKED in that debate. And now we have 2 more liberal debate hosts coming up. I can't beleive the RNC agreed to that. I hope he does much better in the other 2.

I can understand GW not stating it though, but it really put him in a spot and made kerry look like he came out on top. The voters whom this debate were really meant for are not as informed. And thus tip the scales in kerrys favor. I sure hope some other talking heads start beating the drums.

It wouldn't hurt for GW to win the next two debates if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#5]
GWB Jr. sat in all of the briefing by the CIA etc, he knows what is going on, but I bet he can't really say anything at the moment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top