Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 12:36:16 PM EDT
This is a good one....

One of the operators in my department was talking to me today, and I mentione dhow much I like October and Halloween and stuff like that, and she said that Halloween was her favorite holiday.

Well we got to talking about movies, horror and slasher movies, and she said she likes them all EXCEPT ZOMBIE movies, she says that ZOMBIE movies scare her.

Well I told her about DOD 4 being released this month on DVD.

She then says this, Well, I could be a VAMPIRE, they are cool. Then she said, If it would keep me young forever, I WOULD SUCK EVERYONE IN THIS PLANT, IF IT WOULD KEEP ME YOUNG

I just looked at her and started to laugh, she then hit me on the arm, and said, NOT LIKE THAT.............

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Pooper and pics?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, she just dropped a pretty big hint.  Tell her you two are going out tonight.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
She wants the big one!

Tell her I'll pick her up at 8.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
you should have played that one out.

By the way:

ITS A TRAP!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pooper and pics?

If she would give me the chance, HELL YA, she is cutie....

About 5ft 3, 130lbs, big ole titties, nice ass, and a red head to boot.....

She also has 2 kids and  live in BF......
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#7]
An Israeli coworker of mine a long time ago said how she went down on another employee.  This was all of us and a manager standing around, talking.  Everyone got quiet, internally laughing, with smiles on our faces and Racheli knew she said something funny, and we were just being polite.  "What's wrong with what I said? Why is going down on someone bad?"
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife told a graduate class about how when management gets let go, they have "golden showers"
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#9]
*puff of smoke on 1shott's shoulder revealing little devil*  muhuahahahaha.  What the hell are you waiting for?  Let her have it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top