Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 11:43:38 AM EDT
Bush's state headquarters for re-election burglarized

The Washington state headquarters for the president's re-election campaign was broken into last night, and police are investigating the theft of three computers from the Bellevue office.

Missing are the computers used by the campaign's executive director, the head of the get-out-the-vote effort and one that had been set for delivery to the campaign's Southwest Washington field director, said Jon Seaton, executive director of the state's George W. Bush campaign.

Seaton said data on the computers was backed up and available elsewhere. But, he said, the loss creates a potential security breach about the campaign's so-called 72-hour plan, the Bush get-out-the-vote effort.

"Obviously there's some stuff there we wouldn't want our opposition getting their hands on," Seaton said.

The campaign has spoken about the importance of the 72-hour plan in swing states across the country. Bush campaign officials say it could make the difference in a close election if Republicans are able to make sure their voters get to a polling place on election day and don't sit home as many did four years ago.

<more>

link here
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
typical democrat behavior
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It couldn't have been Kerry.  He's too busy trying to find the ball.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
BellevueGate just doesn't have any ring to it.

How they catch the little Indymediots.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#4]
That G. Gordon.... what a kidder.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice. I am praying that Kerry is somehow behind this.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
There are a lot of whacko liberals around. Left wing radicals like the ELF. I doubt Kerry has anything to do with it. Probably some radical punks took it upon themselves to scour for dirt. Maybe those DU fools looking for proof of the earpiece.

Nevertheless, they can be threating. I don't think there will be peace of Bush gets elected. Bring it on I say.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#9]
It's a Karl Rove dirty trick to make the Democrats look bad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It couldn't have been Kerry.  He's too busy trying to find the ball.  

It's on his chin.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I suppose he's so old now, he may have forgotten whose side he's supposed to be on....  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top