Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 10:21:33 AM EDT
I don't remember a whole lot about that one for some reason. But I do remember the welcome speech we were given.

IIRC, it was Pease AFB, New Hampshire.

A ranking Air Force was giving his speech. He was a real pompous asshat.

He was bragging about his thirty years in the Air Service (remember, the USAF was only about 12 years old at the time.)

Anyway, Louie raised his hand, interrupting the speech. The speech stopped, Louie was recognized.

He immediately endeared himself to every junior officer and enlisted man when he asked the officer: "Gee, Colonel, were you one of the guys that helped shoot King Kong off the Empire State building?"

The speech didn't last too long after that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's let the night crew beat this up a bit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
ROTFLMAO........hahahaha..................lol.........
When are you writing the frigging book, Pic? HUH?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL, good kid. Funny thing is, Ive only met one officer while I went out with the DEP people....Infantry Captain...he taught us how to make MRE bombs...and how to conduct a counter ambush on the other squad during a land nav exercise...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top