Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 10:10:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope for her families sake it is her. They can at least put her to rest somewhere appropriate now.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hope for her families sake it is her. They can at least put her to rest somewhere appropriate now.

And get her husband locked away for good.  Better yet... on Death Row...   Not sure, is Utah a death penalty state??
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And get her husband locked away for good.  Better yet... on Death Row...   Not sure, is Utah a death penalty state??

Utah was the first state to re-institute the death penalty when the USSC declared it to be constitutional in 1976.  Gary Gilmore was the first to die, in Utah by firing squad, since the USSC originally declared it unconstitutional some years before.  I don't think they've changed, except for the part about using .357 magnum handguns to carry out the execution.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell yeah even got death by firing squad still
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, they're doing away with firing squad.  Inmates, and their crooked lawyers, were using it as a political tool to make Utahns seem uncivilized.

I sure hope it's Lori.  Her family will finally have closure, and Mark will be eligible for the death penalty.  Especially if it's true that she was pregnant.

ETA:  I know the Hacking family.  Mark's dad was my boy's pediatrician.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#8]

I remember the dude's last words, like they were yesterday................

"Let's do it"

Gary 'somebody'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top