Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 8:12:10 AM EDT
Why is everyone making such a big deal out of last night's debate?  All it showed was that Kerry is a better talker than GWB.  Hell, I've got kids that are better talkers than George. but a country is run with actions, not words.  Kerry is still a dick with ears, and the fact that so many people have to make up shit about Bush show just how little faith they really have in his ability to win the election.

You guys can yell that the sky is falling all you want, but as for myself, I'll sleep soundly at night knowing that we're going to have George for four more years.  My .02                                      
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Well said.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:24:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
President Bush needs to get more rest, next time.

No kidding. Everybody I've talked to said the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather have a tired George than a well rested Herman Munster looking Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#6]
By ETH:

I didn't even care to watch the Debate last evening.

There is nothing that John Kerry could say about foreign policy that I would care to hear.

There is nothing that President Bush could say that would make me doubt the rectitude of his actions in the War on Terror, which includes the War on Saddam.

President Bush needs to get more rest, next time. And that's from the little bit that I have seen on FoxNEWS this morning.

AMEN and +1

I knew Kerry would be able to spout more crap with ease than GW could give straight answers.  Frikkin' snake oil salesmen like Kerry apparently breed on the east coast.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#7]
All he really kept saying was "I could/can do a better job."  "I'd make the right decision."  

Umm ok jackass...how???

"I'm gonna implement 2 new divisions. "

From where??  Thin air???

He sounds just like Clinton - appease through talks and no real action has to be taken.

How many Americans would have to die through more 9/11 style attacks before this asswipe gets that action is our ONLY recourse now??

I was ready to throw somethign at the TV last night whenever Skerry was talking.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#8]
"I...have a deetailed plan. Go to JohnKerry dot com to see what I have to say."
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#9]
i'm still in shock, i thought GW did awesome! i wake up, turn on FNC and wait to hear how kerry bombed. boy was i in for a surprise!!

seriously, he did waaayy better than he did in his 1st debate with gore. and they say GW won that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top