Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 6:58:30 AM EDT
So Kerry won the debate, those that love bush and I'm sure most of the men here do =). LOL.   We'll we know his public speaking skills aren't up to par.  I'm sick of seeing polls Kerry Wins,  its a damn debate what matters is who's president Nov 2 .  Not who is the better public speaker.  Look at me I can't type worth a shit and I own my own company.  WTF is this world coming too. LOL
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#1]
i'm only voting for bush because he's less likely to take my guns.

watching the debate last night was like watching those "bumfights" dvds.

i can't believe these are the best candidates america could produce.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Kerry won?

I don't think so.

He still dodged all the important questions

He is good at telling us all the things he'll do differently

but has still not yet told us HOW

I contend he doesn't know himself he's just spewing whatever will get the most attention

At least Bush is telling how he is going to do the things he wants to do

Correction kerry is going to raise taxes he did say that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I didn't watch the debate,  Well I tried but I fell asleep during the beginning of it.  I'm going on what I've seen on a couple polls.  then again somebody that likes kerry could of easily just kept on going back to the pages and revoting.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I liked president Bush before the debate, I still like President Bush after the debate.  sKerry is a

That is all.......
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure Kerry appealed to a lot of the undecided voters out there.  I have to admit he did maintain his composure.  It's gonna make the race a lot tighter.  He said the shit a lot of people want to hear dispite if it was true or not.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I liked president Bush before the debate, I still like President Bush after the debate.  sKerry is a

That is all.......

Correction: sKerry is an ass.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Kerry is really good at bullshitting. Hopefully the American people will take him for what he is, a big bullshitter. I think he might've been a little more "smooth" than Bush during the debate, but  Bush told the truth and didn't bullshit just to make himself sound good.  Kerry can talk all he wants to, but actually doing all the things he says he's gonna do is a different story. Bush had my vote before the democratic primary, and he still has my vote, I don't think theres much that could change that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Kerry won, hands down. It was painful watching the president, as much as I think he's the better man for the job (looking out for what's important to me, especially). Kerry certainly came across as more respectible and, I hate to say it, more presidential.

Back on topic as to what it means? I hope people will still vote for the man they believe is more ethical, and grounded in beliefs that they share.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Previous presidential debate winners:

Mike Dukakis
Walter Mondale
Ross Perot

EOT
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Did Kerry win the debate?  Cause his staff don't think so and the only stations that say he did have a history of not only bias,  but outright making stuff up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Kerry won, hands down. It was painful watching the president, as much as I think he's the better man for the job (looking out for what's important to me, especially). Kerry certainly came across as more respectible and, I hate to say it, more presidential.

Back on topic as to what it means? I hope people will still vote for the man they believe is more ethical, and grounded in beliefs that they share.

Dido....regretfully. I'm worried.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Try as I must, I can't get the rid of the image of Kerry looking like a Munster family member.

Bush did look a little like Alfred E. Neuman (sp) though...

It's too bad that Bush didn't attack Kerry on his blatant lies more aggressively, especially concerning the 17 or so UN resolutions that Iraq ignored, the 9-11 commission report linking Al-Qaida with Iraq, the fact that Kerry, being on the Senate Foreign Intelligence committee for about two decades didn't anticipate any of the terrorism that we have seen.

What about Kerry's lack of support for any military weapons program in the past decade? What about him, along with Clinton, ok'ing the sale of US missile technology to China, what about the 3 million dead by the hands of the NVA and Khymer Rouge after we pulled out of Vietnam?

Let's not get into Sen Edwards, or Ms. Heinz-Kerry, or Carville or Gore or Clinton or Jesse Jackson. What a bunch of self serving politicians.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#14]
He won the debate, but he's a masterdebater having started a masterdebater club at Yale.  

In terms of substance, Bush won.  I still don't know what sKerrys going to do.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#16]
For those who mistakenly beleve Kerry won the debate: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=279958

And this is before they have had a chance to release any ads about the various lies and contradictions Kerry uttered last night.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#17]
I didn't watch most of the debate.  Bush looked off, so I ended up switching between the Debate and the end of "Escape from New York" on AMC.  It was hard to listen to Kerry without getting sick.  The one thing that really put me off is when Comrade Kerry shit on Bush over PRK getting nukes, when 90% of it happened during Clinton's watch AND THEN he proposed an approach to Iran's nuclear program which was essentially the same as Clinton's for the PRK, Agreed Framework II (Whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean - not an agreement, but an agreed framework?).
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#19]
GWB spoke exactly the way we all have come to expect. So what makes you think
Kerry won ? GB made most of the good points and has been consistant. Kerry only
knows how to monday morning quarterback. Have faith in American people to come
to the truth.

GM
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Two liars standing around lying to each other?  No thanks, I can get that at the bar down the road.

I would like to see each canditate made responsible for their lies.  Each should be required to issue a written report after the "debate" citing each "fact" they mention and providing sources and backup for that fact.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#21]
It's that whole "Global Test" thing that will sink the Kerry not so swift boat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top