Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 9:08:35 PM EDT
Both NBC and our local ABC station did "let's see what the undecided voters who watched think" panel discussions.  All of the undecided voters were obviously for Kerry.  Hmmm, black teachers, a young college girl, black business woman from the bay area.  Yeah, a real balanced panel there.

I truly believe there are almost no undecided voters.  Everyone I've talked to has a bias one way or the other.  And the ones truly on the fence shouldn't be voting anyhow cause they haven't been paying attention.

I hate people who say they are "independent" or "centrist".  All it means is they are too stupid to put enough thought into making a decision on what is right and what is wrong.

OK, rant off.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hate people who say they are "independent" or "centrist".  All it means is they are too stupid to put enough thought into making a decision on what is right and what is wrong.

OK, rant off.

I've been registered as Independent since '92. I absolutely support Bush and recognize the Global Islamic Jihad as the biggest threat of the Era. Fuck you very much.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, rant off.

I've been registered as Independent since '92. I absolutely support Bush and recognize the Global Islamic Jihad as the biggest threat of the Era. Fuck you very much.

then you aren't an "undecided voter"
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, rant off.

Dude, wound a bit tight aren't we.  You have made a decision.  I'm not registered Republican or Democrat, but I have a belief system and make decisions based upon that.  My point was against those who don't decide or say they haven't decided when they really have like the people on the panels.   Have a nice day very much.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, rant off.

Jesus, I love it when guys who don't understand the initial post fly off the handle.  Lighten up, Francis!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top