Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 7:00:13 PM EDT
I heard the beginning 30 minutes of the debate, but I missed everything up to the last 2 or 3 questions.  Damnit!  But I guess it's ok, because I was signing the paperwork for my new Springfield 1911-A1.  I guess it was worth it...  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Neither did very well, Bush did poorly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Neither did very well, Bush did poorly.

Bush did what he had to do.
America isnt made up of arfcomers... sadly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd send the President $100 for some speech lessons if I knew he'd spend it on them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I got to watch it in Mexico. You should have seen the reaction when Kerry said attacking Iraq in response to 9/11 would have been like FDR attacking Mexico after Pearl Harbor. Shit, I thought I was going to die!!!!!!

Did anyone else catch J Kerry saying  "WMD's cross the border (into Iraq) everyday and the President just doesn't get it." WTF??????? Then he followed up a few minutes later saying UBL uses Iraq to tell Muslims that the US declared war on Islam???? And some of you people think BUSH did poorly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Replay on CSPAN now!  Yes I'm watching it again...glutton for punishment!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top