Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 5:28:23 PM EDT
....but it seems to me so far he is failing to directly respond to Kerry's attacks and is being trumped as far as presentation goes.  I hope he picks it up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
GW is getting stressed, seems to be losing some cool...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
It's like watching 2 monkeys fight over a banana ... Can't believe one of these guys is going to be the President for the next 4 years.

Yeah ... I said it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember this is all scripted.  You will not see any "Real" debating.  Lie we saw during the Dem's debates.  Talk show hosts have been calling it the "MR. America Pageant".  Neither one of the party's want this to look like they loose.  

I want a "Real" debate!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#6]
W does look a bit stressed.  I'd hope he would calm down and catch Kerry in his own lies - I did just sitting here in my living room.  Yes, armchair QB but W can easily hand Kerry his hat if he will calm down.

So far, IMO, Kerry is doing better in this debate.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I must be watchin' the alternate universe debate because I think GW is shuttin' Shithead down pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I must be watchin' the alternate universe debate because I think GW is shuttin' Shithead down pretty good.

+1.

I only have audio - but Bush doesn't sound so much stressed as pissed.  He sounds like he is holding back a desire to physically smack Kerry.  I can't say I blame him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#9]
where can i get audio?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
where can i get audio?

try the radio.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#11]
So far...

W. sounds weak, whinny; chasing down Kerry's arguments with hasty stumbles and lame repetition.  

Opinion: Sweating bullets

Kerry sounds solid, full of shit, but speaking with authority.

Opinion: From the hip and smooth

Damn....

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#12]
hahaha, i don't have a radio. does anyone know of a streaming audio link? i couldn't find one on foxnews.com
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Heck in the closing arguments I think George slit Kerry's throat! President Bush had my vote the first time, he'll have it the second also.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]
That sure sounds GOOD ,  My wife is recording the Damn thing because she went to town to do some shopping and didnt want to miss anything, I dont even have the tv on cause I cant stand to hear that POS's Voice , I'd like to give him one of these      

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top