Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 4:36:51 PM EDT
I can't believe it, but the moron actually said it while interviewing Demato!

Demato: New Jersey voters are the most pro-choice, pro-education, pro-gun control voters in the nation.

O'Riley: Yeah, but Kerry can't use gun control, because Kerry isn't for Gun Control

Do we have any knowledgable voices in the media, or is everyone (including the fucktard Hannity) completely ignorant regarding gun control?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
????
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Demato: New Jersey voters are the most pro-choice, pro-education, pro-gun control voters in the nation.

O'Riley: Yeah, but Kerry can't use gun control, because Kerry is for Gun Control

Do we have any knowledgable voices in the media, or is everyone (including the fucktard Hannity) completely ignorant regarding gun control?

Your post contradicts itself.

Which is okay, considering it's about Kerry.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]

sounds like Kerry!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

O'Riley: Yeah, but Kerry can't use gun control, because Kerry is for Gun Control

Actually, it was "The Torch" Torricelli and notice
that he [Torricelli] did not mention gun-control the
rest of the interview. He must have forgotten the
edict from the Kerry camp: "Don't mention gun-
control; Kerry is a sportsman".

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How so? O'Riley said that Kerry does not support gun control while interview Senator Demato from New Jersey.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Oba Kaybe?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, it was "The Torch" Torricelli and notice
that he [Torricelli] did not mention gun-control the
rest of the interview. He must have forgotten the
edict from the Kerry camp: "Don't mention gun-
control; Kerry is a sportsman".

Sorry. I think you're right.

I got so pissed off that after that, it was all I could remember!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#8]
O'Riley is fucking cunt so who cares. Hate the guy, hen thinks he is the shit he's not he a boring fucking guy who can only yell, him and doctor phil need to team up. JMHO
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm.  It seems to me that the ONLY vote sKerry has found time for this year was FOR GUN CONTROL.  So much for the spin stopping there...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Stuff it in her..
Get bo..
This thread is worthl..

Sorry, I don't know how to respond to this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Kerry not for gun control. Yea I believe that like it is going to snow in hell tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#12]
oriely is an asshat, and has been for years
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Kerry is for "reasonable gun control" like extending the AWB w/o the loopholes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#14]
O'reilly get your head out of your ass and come up for air once in a while!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]
O reilly has been loosing listeners as he has been pandering towards kerry,

Kerry is Against gun control like the IRS is against taxes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How so? O'Riley said that Kerry does not support gun control while interview Senator Demato from New Jersey.

Your quote above specifically has O'Reilly saying "Kerry is for gun control".

Did I miss something? (Not being a wiseass. I'm just wondering if you typoed or if I misread something.)

ETA: Never mind. I saw you edited the original post. Makes sense now....

...which, come to think of it, is STILL Kerry-esque. The current situation not working? Change the question!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Hmmmm.  It seems to me that the ONLY vote sKerry has found time for this year was FOR GUN CONTROL.  So much for the spin stopping there...

This says EVERYTHING you need to know about Kerry and gun control.

The fucktard hasn't cast a SINGLE vote since he began the race but flew back to D.C. just before Super Tuesday in order to cast a vote to attach an AWB extention to SB1805.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KERRY AND GUNS.  PERIOD.  FULL STOP.

Anything else is bullshit spin.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard that too and thought.

WTF

Bill should be better informed.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#19]

O'Riley: Yeah, but Kerry can't use gun control, because Kerry isn't for Gun Control

That sounds like sarcasm to me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Just wondering who is your  preferred Talk Show host?

I flip the dial around with the local guys here in PHX.  I use to listen to Hannity but he got old.  Same stuff all the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Kerry isn't for more gun control? Yeah, and I'm a chinese Jet pilot.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#23]
remember O'Riley is an anti who supported the AWB. He said we didn't need "bazookas and machine guns" when talking to the president of GOA. He also wouldn't listen when it was explained the AWB was not about machine guns or bazookas.

As far as I'm concerned O'Riley can go fuck himself. He's an idiot poser that doesn't do research on anything.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#25]
One of many reasons I don't watch that Asshat's show no matter what the topic or who the guest.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#26]
+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This says EVERYTHING you need to know about Kerry and gun control.

The fucktard hasn't cast a SINGLE vote since he began the race but flew back to D.C. just before Super Tuesday in order to cast a vote to attach an AWB extention to SB1805.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KERRY AND GUNS.  PERIOD.  FULL STOP.

Anything else is bullshit spin.

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
remember O'Riley is an anti who supported the AWB. He said we didn't need "bazookas and machine guns" when talking to the president of GOA. He also wouldn't listen when it was explained the AWB was not about machine guns or bazookas.

As far as I'm concerned O'Riley can go fuck himself. He's an idiot poser that doesn't do research on anything.

+1

I totally agree, I don't listen to him rant & rave anymore!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just wondering who is your  preferred Talk Show host?

Savage!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top