Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 12:38:55 PM EDT
So Im walking through the quad of DVC, trying to make my english class on time (ex-USMC infantry teacher, must be only conservative english teacher in school.) and a bozo next to a huge kerry sign, SITTING ON HIS CANE LIKE A STOOL, asks me, "You gonna watch Bush make a dick of himself tonight?" "No sir, I'm gonna watch Kerry debate himself all night before Bush gets a word in." This got him saying all sorts of mean things to me, and very much tempted me to snatch that cane out from under him, but I worried about what kind of sex toy it had been used as. "Have a good day, man." I said, leaving. "Pussy!" This coming from a 60 year old man with a cane up his fucking ass... "Sir, I'm done with this conversation, thanks." "Fucking pussy!"

I walked off.

Realized I am early for class....

30 minutes till class, typing this from the multimedia center.

*sigh*

John

<We don't have the F-word in thread titles.  Thanks.>
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya shoulda told to change his Depends, he smelled like shit.    
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
why would an old man call you a pussy or try to start shit?

good call walking away.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably cause he had a large group of kerry lovers around him....seemed to have the outward appearance of a Berkley escapee.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Just another 'tolerant' democrat
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I call total BS on this one.  Everyone knows liberals are very peaceful and tolerant of different opinions.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh yeah...made it all up.

Just wish I got a picture of the dude sitting on that cane...most hilarious tripod Ive seen all day.

Off to class.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I call total BS on this one.  Everyone knows liberals are very peaceful and tolerant of different opinions.  

Just like Moslems!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#9]
In that situataion I tend to Use a comment like "I'm always glad to see an older person setting such a good example for the younger folks on how to hold a mature discourse."  Usually drives them up a wall, because you've very politely embarassed the hell out of them because they know you're right.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Bauuuuugh I hate those people that sit around on our campus getting people to register to vote - aka getting people to vote for Kerry.  I had one of them scream after me "BUSH IS GOING TO REINSTATE THE DRAFT!" after I told her I wasn't interested in talking to her.

DVC sucks sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bauuuuugh I hate those people that sit around on our campus getting people to register to vote - aka getting people to vote for Kerry.  I had one of them scream after me "BUSH IS GOING TO REINSTATE THE DRAFT!" after I told her I wasn't interested in talking to her.

DVC sucks sometimes.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#12]
You did good, next time just look at him and laugh when you walk away, that pisses them off more than calling them names.
Hits them right below their insecurity truss.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]
You should have presented and gone to slide lock.  Then a tactical reload.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#14]
The only correct response was to stop, turn and point at him and bust out laughing. That drives 'em NUTS.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I almost hit a car that pulled out in front of me like I wasn't even there....................Then I saw it ......the sticker that is , " Vote your conscience , vote Kerri !" Then  I get to thinking , "Is voting for Kerri dumber than pulling out in front of someone driving 65 MPH  or Vise-Versa ? Either way the guy makes stupid choices not realizing their consequences .  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#16]
60 years old, and the fucker is still in junior college?  I bet on the back of that sign was spray painted will work for food.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
... a bozo next to a huge kerry sign, SITTING ON HIS CANE LIKE A STOOL...

Kinda reminds me of that South African cop using a shotgun the same way
Anyone know where that pic is?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#19]
You shoulda beat the livin' hell out of him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I will say this.  the Liberal Kerry supporters are mean andmad as snakes about Kerry's oll numbers dropping.  I office with two attorneys who arebig time erry supporteters and go to lunch with a thrid.  two of the memebrs of this group are down right ANGRY about Bush and generally start shouting about it.  I ususally just say hey man, it ain't that fuckng important to get all worked up and start calling the president names and shouting about it.

Cheers, Sean
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#23]
When in doubt, point and laugh.

Simple and effective

- BG
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]
You did the right thing.
But, it woulda been fun to kick it from under him to watch him "Flip Flop"..
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL, yeah....I gotta keep my nose clean, gotta clear the security clearance for my MOS. Otherwise, "I was in fear for my life because of the crowd of hostile assailents."

Beekeeper: sorry about the infraction.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top