Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 12:38:08 PM EDT
I already know about Rothco (I have a distributor's account), but I was wondering if any of my brothers may know of a good source for WHOLESALE (key word here) BDUs for resale.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Clearly BenDover is building his own private security force.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Naah... the Mrs. just got a pretty good sized screen printing order for a FIRE/EMS convention for sweatshirts and they wanted to know if we could source bottoms as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure on the wording?  Did they want you to source "bottoms" or "ass"?  Inquiring minds want to know
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Ummm.... that did sound ghey didn't it.

They wanted to know if we could procure navy blue, rip-stop, BDU style trousers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics will NOT be necessay...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Here ya go.. I don't know if he'll do wholesale pricing, but his retail pricing is pretty damned good.
www.hdesert.com/
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Rotcho BDU's are crap.

Are you buying as a resaler,  end user, agency?

What kinds of quanities?

Atlanco is probably your best bet. I sell thier stuff almost exclusivley.  Their 65/35 blend ripsstop. But if its just a large one time order they may not deal with you, they perfer to deal with either resalers or end users if it is an agency that will be dealing with them on a continual basis.

Edit:

Nevermind... I saw your above post.. since you are a business they will deal with ya no problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top