Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 11:19:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a dream last night that I got a call from my friend saying "bring the noise", that's all he'd say. So I drove to where he lives (our fraternity house) and a rival fraternity was besieging our house. I looked in the back seat of my car and there was an M60...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a reoccurring dream where I am in a gunfight and it takes an incredible amount of trigger pull to drop the hammer.  When the gun finally does go off it Jams and I have to clear it and then try and pull the trigger again.  All the while bullets are flying past me.

I have another one where all my teeth keep falling out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]
That ain't no dream...........

IT'S A FU%#ING NIGHTMARE!

Mike
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had the 200-lb trigger pull dream more times than I can count.  Or I shoot them, and they just keep coming.

Teeth?  One time I dreamed my eye fell out and was just hanging out of my socket by a tendon or something.  That was freakin' weird.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a reoccurring dream where I am in a gunfight and it takes an incredible amount of trigger pull to drop the hammer.  When the gun finally does go off it Jams and I have to clear it and then try and pull the trigger again.  All the while bullets are flying past me.

In this dream, are you firing a Century CETME?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#7]
You people are very very strange.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Years ago I had this dream I was deer hunting with a .38 and every time I shot at a deer, the bullets bounced off........
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Teeth?  One time I dreamed my eye fell out and was just hanging out of my socket by a tendon or something.  That was freakin' weird.

Dreaming about your teeth or eyes falling out means you are sometimes insecure about your appearance. I studied dreams for a while in college.

I'm sorry, but I believe in dream psychology aboust as much as I believe in astrology.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Dreaming about your teeth or eyes falling out means you are sometimes insecure about your appearance. I studied dreams for a while in college.

I thought those dreams were a sign of stress.

That's the only time I've had the 'teeth crumbling' dreams.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've had the 200-lb trigger pull dream more times than I can count.  Or I shoot them, and they just keep coming.

Or you shoot them with a .45 and the bullet is more like a BB and just bounces off.  That just pisses me off...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know.  If real life I am always looking at peoples teeth.  Weird or missing teeth always freak me out.  I always thought that was what it was about.

In my gun fight dream I am always armed with my Glock, although the setting is different.  Some times I am out in a field, sometimes in my house, sometimes in someone else’s house.

When I was a kid I kept having a dream where the principal at school was the devil and I was the only person who knew it.  And when I would go home after school I could not find my house.  All the houses looked different, but the families inside them all looked like my family.  I have not had that one since I was a kid.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd say the worst gun-related dream I had ( alright, second worst ) was when I was shooting at a bunch of ski-masked bad guys on some wall. Crosshairs dead on, working the bolt well, but they just wouldn't drop. It was like I was firing blanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Well it has been 3 years now since I moved from my old house and all of my dreams still take place at my old house.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I quess I dont dream.  I didnt even get any crazy stuff after killing spiders with ether before bed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Mike

My feelings exactly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have another one where all my teeth keep falling out.

Dear God..... I've had the exact same dreams...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I've had some really strange dreams but so far I haven't dreamt about someone taking my guns. After reading this it wouldn't surprise me if I did though.  Thanks alot M4!LOL

Some time ago I had a dream where I ended up in the "old west" around the 1880's BUT......I had late 20th century weapons with me! Instead of havin' a 45 Colt SAA and a Henry lever action I had a 1911 and a M14 !

Kinda reminded me of "Back to the future" in a way. I can't believe how real it felt until I woke up!

I could tell y'all about the weirdest dream I EVER did have but then everyone would say I really lost my mind!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Mike

Damn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top